56. The Battle-Part 2

Jericho and Samantha lead their own team of newborns thru the south entrance. Samantha would freeze as many vampires as she could and the newborns would make quick work tearing them apart either with their strength or their own abilities. Jericho was relying more on his combat skills and leading the group since his powers were not as useful in a combat situation. That was why they were given one of the more easy routes. Though it didn't come without its own challenges. They tore through vampires left and right before suddenly they were struck blind. Luckily they had trained for this eventuality since they knew someone had the ability of sight deprivation. Alec had used his abilities to prepare them so they just relied on their hearing to tear the vampire taking their sight from them apart. Once they had their sight back they killed a few more vampires before reaching the doors to the inside of the compound.

Bella and Josh were taking the north entrance with the elite guard closest to them

Bella and Josh were taking the north entrance with the elite guard closest to them. They used their shields to protect everyone else. Josh would trap people inside bubbles before letting the bubble drop when there was a newborn ready to tear them apart. He was also using electricity bubbles to shock them apart himself but that took more energy. Bella was mostly staying out of the actions unless directly attacked her job was to shield everyone's mind from any mental abilities. Her shield covered half the compound but some people were outside of it and she couldn't help them so she focused on what she could do. She followed behind the elite guard as they entered the building as a group after killing or dismembering all of the vampires in the area.

Renata and Killian took the west entrance

Renata and Killian took the west entrance. Renata's shield was bouncing people away left and right and while they were disoriented the lower guard tore them apart. Killian would also scream in the heads of people making them freeze and they would also be torn apart. Fred and Bree were in their group. They all saw at least three vampires gang up on Fred. Bree screamed before Fred stood up and made the vampires fly away from him "you can't kill me" he growled out as he used his abilities on them making them drop to the ground in repulsion and be torn apart by Bree herself for daring to touch her mate.

Afton and Chelsea lead a group through the south east

Afton and Chelsea lead a group through the south east. They tore apart as many people as possible and relied on the abilities of the newborns present with them. They used their thousand years of training to expertly tear vampires' heads off. It was quick and efficient and relatively easy until they encountered a woman who could control fire. They ran around her but suddenly Chelsea felt a burning thru her chest. It felt like the worst pain she had ever experienced. There was no light in this world anymore, only pain. Chelsea knew what this feeling was, she didn't need to look over and see her mate on fire to know that was what was happening. Her entire being went from pain to a blinding rage as she sprang for the vampire who had taken her mate from her. As she tore the head from the bitch that killed her mate she could only say one thing as she threw it in the fire "paybacks a bitch" she said as she walked away to slaughter more people in her rage. She looked to her mates ashes before speeding in the opposite direction to tear anyone she found apart.

Axenof was crumbling vampires left and right as he led a team through the north west entrance

Axenof was crumbling vampires left and right as he led a team through the north west entrance. His abilities came in handy when it came to incapacitating vampires instead of killing them. He was leading a team on his own being of such high ranking. He most likely would have been with the queen if they didn't have similar powers. He had vampires falling to pieces left and right as the team with him also tore apart countless vampires. He was proud to not have a single casualty within his team. He was given mass responsibility being allowed to lead a team on his own and he wanted to prove he was worthy of it. As he reached the entrance to the inside of the compound he was apprehensive before going in full force.

The kids sat in the car with Charlie and Janice and they were not happy. They had a movie playing but they were scared for their parents and felt like they could help. They had abilities and they could help if they were just given the chance but their parents didn't want them there. They understood that it was their parents' jobs to protect them but it didn't make it any easier feeling helpless when they knew they could help if they were just aloud. "Why can't we help grandpa charlie. We could help" Octavian asked for the tenth time. Charlie turned around and smiled gently at the kids "because it's not safe for little vampires, only big vampires get to be in battle. If you were there your parents would worry about you and then they could get distracted. It's best for you to stay put, little warrior" he said as gently as possible but also trying to get them to understand. Octavian nodded but still pouted a little and just looked out the window. Suddenly his entire body went stiff "grandpa" he said quietly while looking outside of the car. Charlie looked outside to see the car surrounded by vampires and what looked like a werewolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's part 2 guys. Hope you liked it. I'm trying to give all the characters I made at least one scene each in the battle. I made all these side characters and never really did much with them so I'm trying to do them some justice now. Plus I have gif's that I have wanted to use this whole book lol. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.