21. Jealousy

It was a few days later when I was cuddling in bed with Jane and Alec that my mates suddenly crashed thrue the door and started screaming at me and my children. We had officially decided they where now my kids about a day ago and we where all so happy, well untill now.
          "What the hell is this?" Caius screamed with Aro following quickly behind "so your replacing us now? AND WITH MY GUARD? AFTER EVERYTHING WE HAVE DONE FOR YOU, YOU INSOLENT CHILD" Aro screamed jumping to conclusions. Marcus was the only one who wasn't freaking out, probably seeing the bonds. I could tell the Marcus was about to stop his brothers rants but I did that first.
            I calmly stood up off the bed "Jane, Alec go back to your duties, I need to have a discussion with my mates" I said deceptively calm while sending the twins a reasuring smile. They left reluctantly before I turned to my mates slowly. When I finnaly looked at them Marcus was the only one who seemed to know how bad this was about to get and was stepping away from his brothers with his hands up in a "I did nothing dont kill me" gesture.
         Before I could even speak Caius started ranting "do you have nothing to say? Are you truly that much of a slut to cheat on us? I knew you where easy bu-" when he said I was a slut it honestly felt like my heart shattered expecially when he didn't stop from Marcus's warning growl.
        "EXCUSE ME? I HAVE ONLY EVER BEEN WITH YOU ALL, HOW DARE YOU! I WAS LAYING IN BED WITH MY CHILDREN YOU ASSHOLES. THATS RIGHT, THERE MY KIDS NOT MY FUCKING LOVERS. HOW COULD YOU?" I asked screaming with tears going down my eyes from anger and sadness does ...does he really think of me like that?... I wanted to have these man's kids....I wanted a life with them...is that truely how they see me?
            Caius tried to step towards me with an apology but I flinched away from his touch. When he saw my reaction he looked like someone just kicked his puppy but I couldn't find it in me to care over the pain in my chest. Aro also looked apologetic but I was not ready to forgive either of them. "Get. Out." Is all I could say as I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door.

        I slip down the bathroom door and waited to hear the door close before breaking down. How ..how could they say those things to me? I have done everything they have asked withought complaints and...and they just see me as a insolent child and a slut. My heart felt shattered...no not shattered more like I have a gapeing hole where my heart used to be. What truly hurt more then anything was that crack Caius made about always thinking i was easy.

       They spent hours reasuring me I was not a slut for being with them. How could he throw that in my face like that? Was.... was it all a lie?....did they only say that to get into my pants? I was crushed, my trust was broken with two of my mates and I wasn't even 100% sure about Marcus, he hadn't said anything but at this point I felt like anything they said was a lie.

My sobbing was cut off by a knock on the door "mother? Master Marcus sent us to check on you, are you ok?" Came the timid voice of Jane from the otherside of the door. I immediately threw open the door and hugged my kids for comfort. Ok Marcus is in the clear. At least one of my mates still love me.

        Meanwhile Marcus was in the throne room reprimanding his brothers. "How could you say those things to her? Do you understand what you have done? SHE DOUSN'T TRUST US ANYMORE" he screamed at the end. "Calm down brother im sure it will be fine it was only a misunderstanding" Aro tried to say, underestimating how badly he hurt his mate. "Yes, she will get over it" Caius said with a huff and a wave of his hand but Marcus could tell he was upset.
          "You both are such imbeciles, you spoke to her like she was trash and threw her insecurities straight to her face. You have broken are mates trust in us, I am the only one with my bond still fully intact. You both need to fix this NOW" I said after checking the bonds and finding mine the only one still glowing a brilliant gold while Aro's was now a pale yellow with Caius's being almost tan in color. Both Caius and Aro shot up at my statement in alarm while Aro rushed over to take my hand so he could see for himself.

Aro had honestly thought his mate would just get over his words, he was a fool. He could see inside her mind yet still belived she would just move on, to used to submissive women. When he saw the state of his bond he wanted to run to her but knew his presence would only make it worse. "Please brother go to her, you may be the only one of us who could make her feel better" Aro said to Marcus who immediately nodded and sped away.

Caius had regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth, he had never wished to turn back time more then in this moment. He had hurt his mate, he knew his words would hurt her but she hurt him or so he thought at the time, now he was regretting it.

       When Marcus said his bond was strained the amount of panic that went thrue him was worse then at any other point in his life, even the werewolve incident. He did not know how to fix this, why did he have to fuck it up. Everything was perfect, his mate wanted to have his child and spend eternity with him and his brothers but he had ruined that. He knew the likelihood of her letting him anywhere near her agian was slim and the chances of her wanting his children still where slim to none. He needed to find a way to fix things, and fast.

Marcus sped to his mates room to find it empty, he would have instintly panicked if he didn't smell her sent in the direction of his room. When he got to his door he saw Jane and Alec standing outside his closed bedroom door with worried faces "she wished to be alone master" Alec said. I nodded and dismissed them before taking a deep unneeded breath and opening the door.

When he walked into the room he expected to find his mate in his bed but she wasn't there, he followed her scent to his closet and what he found crushed him. His little mate was curled on the floor in the corner clutching one of his shirts for dear life. She had obviosly cried herself to sleep if the tear stains where anything to go by. Marcus felt horrible, what had his brothers done to his little mate? He immediately scooped her into his arms and brought her to the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I realized i was makeing the kings a bit to perfect and let's be honest no one is that perfect. I know i make her a bit dramatic but anyone with depression knows the first place you go is that your S.O doesn't love you and that your life is ending ....well at least me ....well when my bf is a dick and throws a insecurity in my face....dont date someone with just as severe depression as u....trust me ...its not fun. Ok back on track u get it, it's not the end of there relationship or anything just there first big fight. Kk happy reading

P.s the next two chapters are almost always in the wrong order. Please check the table of contents. I have tried to fix this a 100 times but wattpadd wants to keep being a dick. Most of the time they are towards the end.

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character