40. Kid's Training

For the next week or two the kids all sat in the training yard while I trained. They watched and observed and by the end of the two weeks they were excited to start training. They also got the chance to meet Charlie and Bella who are now extremely protective of the triplets. Charlie was touched when he found out Octavian's middle name was after him and he immediately became his favorite though he had a soft spot for all three kids. Bella surprisingly became attached to Nathen and now is practically his personal bodyguard, not that I minded since I knew she was an exceptionally strong shield and would fight to protect him even more then any guard member. Lily wasn't put out about her brothers getting the extra attention since she had each of her daddies wrapped around her finger. She got whatever she wanted from them, expeccially Caius. The twins have been the kids personal bodyguards since they were born and the kids adored the twins and treated them as true older siblings.

I had been training relentlessly so I would be able to protect my children. I had almost complete control of my powers at this point and could create fire from nothing to kill my enemies as well as drown them from the inside out. Water only works so well on vampires but it will be very effective against a werewolf. The most effective method against vampires was to use earthquakes to dismember them. I had gotten to the point where I could dismember 10 vampires at a time, and that was me not in protective mode. I haven't had a chance to see how powerful I am in what I dubbed "beast mode" yet but i'm honestly itching for a romanian to threaten one of my mates so I could see what I was truly capable of.

(Octavian)

(Octavian)

Once the kids were physically the age of about 6-7 they started training. We had found Octavian's powers were specific to storms and his greatest offensive ability was lightning. He didn't like using it being my sweet baby boy but I had gotten him to at least be able to defend himself. Lily's training was more her training animals she had decided to deem as her friends. So far she had a squirrel, cat, a dog, and more surprisingly a lion cub. There had been a circus nearby. We took the kids to the circus and we ended up killing all the humans once the circus had closed due to their absolutely horrible treatment of the animals. We had given the task of finding them good homes to Suplicia and Athenadora who were actually quite excited to work with the animals. There had been an abandoned female cub who we couldn't find a home and Lily began talking to the little thing and they built a bond. The lion wasn't tiny by any means, she was reaching her teenage years so she was actually quite formidable protection for our daughter so me and the kings didn't see a problem with it.

(Lilliana)

(Lilliana)

It's not like she can hurt anyone here, there are all vampires. We are the richest people on the planet we can afford to give that lion the best life possible. All of Lily's animals actually listened brilliantly since she could actually reason with them and hear what they want. It was actually cute when we caught her riding the lion around the other day with all her other friends trailing her.

Nathen was the trickiest to train since we didn't truly understand the extent of his ability. We knew he could project his thoughts into other people's minds but we didn't know if it ended there or extended. Me and the kings theorized that he may be able to project his will onto people if he had strong enuf intentions. He had shown a bit of this whenever he got upset, people would almost naturally want to fix whatever he was upset about.

(Nathaniel)

(Nathaniel)

It didn't work very well on me or the kings as well as the other kids but we had seen it with a few guard members as well as Charlie. It didn't work on Bella because of her mental shield and that is another reason she is his main guard since she wont give him whatever he wants. We were surprised when his ability worked on Charlie as we all assumed he would be a mental shield like Bella. It turned out he was a shield, just not a mental one. He could give a shield to a person to protect them if he willed it. We found out while Bella was training and suddenly she had a 5 foot radius that no one could enter. We had assumed it was her at first but then we eventually figured out it was Charlie and that he had given her a shield when he felt protective of her. He became Octavian's personal guard the next day which he was very proud of.

Once the kids were able to protect themselves, at least long enough for one of us to get there we all felt much better about the threat. The kings and I were getting anxious for the next sign of the romanians. It had been weeks since the last sign of them, they were getting smarter. We couldn't track them anymore so they must have found someone with an ability to protect them. Thankfully we had many ways to protect ourselves now with the addition of me and the kids as well as the newborns we had created. Elizar had found many gifted individuals on his journey through the world. We had given strict orders on who to turn and who to leave alone. We did not want to create more enemies by forcing people into this life that have families and reasons to live. Luckily for us and not so lucky for those poor people he had found many people with no attachments that had powerful gifts. They were happy to join us for at least 50 years and then it would be their decision what to do with the rest of eternity, whether that be stay or go that was up to them. By the end of the month we had almost 20 new gifted vampires who were happy to serve temporarily in exchange for immortality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo what u think? Im probably gonna do the big dramatic scene that i have planed next chapter. I know i've been doing alot of fluff and filler chapters but there were certain things I had to put in before the fight or anything else. I hope u guys like how i write the kids, i am not a mother and i am an only child so i'm kinda working from nothing here when it comes to writing about the kids. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original characters and plot.