24. Dates

(before you read make sure you didn't miss chapter 22 and 23. Wattpad likes to put them in the wrong order)     

   It was about a week later when I went on my first date with Caius. He took me to a nearby carnival and I was pleasantly surprised with his choice as I was expecting him to go all out. I wasn't used to having money and I found simple fun activities to be much more enjoyable than sitting in some expensive restaurant eating food I don't even know the name of. Not to say I wouldn't like to be spoiled on occasion I'm just looking for a more meaningful full experience for getting to know my mates we had all eternity to do fancy things.

          The night was amazing Caius won me a stuffed dolphin and didn't judge me when I pet all the animals in the kid's petting zoo

          The night was amazing Caius won me a stuffed dolphin and didn't judge me when I pet all the animals in the kid's petting zoo. Who can resist a goat? Come on there adorable. Once I made it back to Caius I couldn't help but ask "can I get a goat?". He seemed to actually consider it "I don't see why not but I do think they are pack creatures, so you can not only get one" I just stared at him blinking before suddenly launching myself at him covering his face with kisses "thank you. Thank. You. Thank. you....eeeeeeeee I can't wait, I want Nigerian Dwarf goats....god I love you" I said between kisses before letting go of him to squeal and spin in a circle and then I launched myself back into his arms giving him a real kiss. After I pulled away from the kiss he had a shocked look on his face "what?" I asked. "Do...do you mean it? You love me?" He asked hesitantly fearing rejection. "Of course I mean it my warrior, I know I said we are starting over but it doesn't erase the months we spent together. I love you" I said giving him a smile and a gentle kiss which he instantly changed to a passionate one. He lifted me off the ground and spun me in a circle causing me to let out a giggle "I love you as well carrisma, I love you more than any other on this planet" he said before giving me another searing kiss. A perfect end to a perfect night.

           After that, I got three goats and I was so god damn happy you wouldn't imagine. When Aro and Marcus found out I was getting my goats they were confused but also highly amused. Hey it's not like we don't have the resources and the space and those goats are gonna be spoiled rotten win win I thought. "It seems I will have to take you somewhere with no animals on our date cara mia, otherwise we will start a collection" Aro joked making my other two mates chuckle at my expense, I just pouted at them. "Oh don't give me that face cara mia you know I can't resist....fine you can have another goat" he said with a sigh which quickly turned to a smile when I jumped on him and gave him a kiss. "If that is your reaction we will have to get you a animal for every day mi amore" Marcus said with a smile obviously wanting affection as well. "Aww baby don't worry i still love you. If you want to get me something I've always wanted a turtle ooohhh or a tortus" I said with a teasing smile and giving him a small kiss. I wasn't looking at Aro but I could practically feel his envy at me saying I love Marcus but he can wait until tonight on are date, the pouty baby.

           Later that night I was lead to a private beach by Aro. It was beautiful he had laid out a blanket and had a pizza box on it, hell it was even sunset in 15 minutes. Damn this boy is smooth I thought with a smile as I sat down on the blanket.