42. Betrayed Part 2

The kings were sitting on their thrones holding a fairly common trial of someone feeding in volterra. They were just waiting for it to end so they could go and spend time with their mate and children. Their mate had brought such happiness into their lives, more than they ever would have imagined. Her ideas and her temperament make an excellent queen who has made them all the better for it. When she had the children the kings would never have imagined how much they would love her even more and how much they would love the children. They were eagerly waiting for the moment they could just be with their little family.

The droning of the guilty vampire was cut off with the sound of someone screaming. "MASTER'S YOU MUST GET TO THE GARDENS" they recognised the sound of Jane coming from the hallway. They were immediately at her side just to see her on the floor without her feet. She had gaping wounds that were leaking venom all over the floor and she seemed to be trying to get to them. "What happened!?" Aro demanded. "Mother and the children are in danger, hurry" she said frantically pointing in the direction of the gardens. The King's eyes immediately turned pitch black before they were running to the gardens with a feriosity that should have whoever dared to hurt their mate and children trembling.

When the children saw their mother get her head torn off by who still looked like one of their fathers they immediately panicked and moved farther away from the attack trying to find safety. Nathen and Octavian immediately put Lily behind them and she cowered into her pet Lion who was growling furiously at Marcus. When they saw their father turn into a woman they were confused but too scared to rationally think since they were still children. When the strange women and man pounced on their aunt Bella they started realizing exactly what situation they were in. luckily for them there parents had trained them for this.

After tearing the head off of Bella Rayel turned to the kids and lit a torch before putting it above their mother. "You are going to listen and do everything we say or we will kill your mother" she said with cold calculating eyes. The kids seemed to get terrified before nodding to whatever she said. "Good, now you are going to come with us" Hayden said before walking up to the kids. When he did the little brown haired and brown eyed prince stood in front of his siblings as a way to protect them.

Octavian knew he had to buy time for someone to come and save them and he knew he could take these vampires, at least for a few minutes. He had trained for this, he looked around and tried to come up with the best plan on the spot while trying to act terrified so he had a second to think. He started making a storm around them as she talked. He wanted the wind to put out the fire and to make it easier to summon the lightning. Once the man tried to take a step towards them is when he decided to try and put an end to this. He had lightning come and crash against the male while staring to make it rain so it would put out the flames. Before he even realized what happened the male recovered and ran to him. He smacked him across the face so hard it sent him flying to the side where his little body just crumpled to the ground.

Being without your head is an interesting feeling. It is almost like being underwater, I can hear everything, it's just disoriented. The added bonus of my abilities ment I could practically feel what was happening around me. I could feel every step onto grass, every storm my poor son tried to make to protect his siblings. When I heard that bastard hurt my little boy I felt a new part of my power awakened, maybe not a new power, more my existing power being turned up to 10. When I heard my baby boy's little body make impact with the ground I could feel it and all I wanted was for him and my other two babies to be safe. I heard my baby girl let out a piercing scream before I felt vines start to move around my body trying to put my head back onto my body.

When Nathen saw that man throw his brother to the side he was terrified but was starting to get very angry. The bad man stepped towards his sister which made her pet lion spring to attack. The man just flung it away and stepped towards his sister. She screamed and ran to him before going behind him for protection. The man laughed at her attempt. The women taunted us "well now I might just have to kill mommy dearest for the hell of it" she said before bringing the torch towards mommies head. When he saw the bad lady bring the fire closer to his mom he suddenly felt no fear, only a blinding rage and the intense feeling of wanting them to stop. "STOP" he screamed at the top of his lungs in a commanding voice. They immediately stopped all movements and froze. Their eyes still moved and they made grunting noises but they did not move a single muscle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo what did you think? There is a part three to this but its more everything coming to an end and getting figured out. I hope you guys liked it. I didn't want to do a typical kidnaping where they get tortured and she gets found so I thought this would be a bit different but still give you all a heart attack. I know i'm evil. Happy reading.

P.s i had mercy and posted this before i went to bed instead of makeing u guys wait till i woke up...yes i did go to bed at 4 in the morning....dont judge me lol

Disclaimer:i won nothing but my own original characters and plot.