43. Betrayed Part 3

When Alec ran towards the gardens he did not expect to find the scene that he did. He immediately panicked when he saw his mother and baby brother on the floor unconscious though strangely with vines crawling around them. The vines seemed to be putting his mothers head back on and almost cradling Octavian protectively. What shocked him most was seeing Nathen standing there giving two frozen people death stares. The look in that young boy's eyes was a mix of rage and the promise of death, he never looked more like his fathers. On closer inspection he found that the two people were Rayel and Hayden. Before he even had a chance to try and protect the kids his mother was back on her feet with black eyes.

I felt the vines finally re-attach my head back to my body and I was immediately on my feet circling Rayel and Hayden like a predator, which I was. Once I was sure that they were contained I looked to my babies and saw my little girl terrified hiding behind Nathen and my little boy standing protectively in front of his sister. I smiled at them the best I could "go help your brother and stay with Alec" I told them gently with a reassuring smile. They immediately rushed to do what I said, once the kids were safely behind Alec and he was putting Bella's head back on I turned back to the two people who tried to hurt my children. If I thought I was powerful when my mates were threatened it was nothing compared to now. Then I was a fit of rage, now I am rage. There was no quik death for them, no they would suffer a thousand deaths for eternity.

As I glared at them I could hear their grunting increase with pain. I wasn't sure what I was doing, it almost felt like fire but different. It felt like I was practically simmering with rage and it was being projected at them. My glare increased to the point they were screaming and I only calmed down slightly when I saw Hayden's hand burst apart and boiling venom leaking out. Oh that's what I was doing. Boiling them from the inside, fun. Need to calm that down, we wouldn't want them dying too quickly. I tried to calm down enough to where they were still in pain but not going to explode. It was quite enjoyable hearing the screams of people who wanted to hurt my kids, like a symphony of revenge. I was only cut off from my little torture session when my mates burst into the garden with black eyes and aggressive growls, searching the area for any danger.

When the kings heard their children and mate were in danger they rushed to the gardens faster than they had ever run. They were not expecting to find their mate torturing two of their higher guards but once they surveyed the scene it was not hard to put together what had happened. They immediately launched at the beings who thought they could hurt their love's. They only held back slightly when they heard their mate tell them not to kill them, she wanted to see them suffer. They couldn't agree more and tore them to tiny pieces so they would take about a week to fully reassemble.

I was coming out of beast mode when I noticed my mates had come to protect us and my children were safe. When the kids flinched and started whimpering at the sight of their fathers I was immediately by their sides comforting them. It seemed my baby boy Octavian was still out cold but seemed to be otherwise fine. My other two were terrified, I immediately brought them into my arms "shhhhh no one will hurt you, me and your fathers will protect you I promise" I said bringing them close to me. When I said their fathers they flinched and whimpered "what's wrong my loves? You know your fathers would never hurt you" I said to them kissing their foreheads and bringing them closer to me. "But..but Papa Marcus" Nathen mumbled into my neck and I immediately understood. "Hey that wasn't your dad. That was the bad lady, she had a power to look like anyone. Your dad would never hurt me or you" I said, giving them more head kisses bringing them impossible closer to me. They nodded and leaned into me wanting the comfort only I could give them. I just sat there rocking them and giving them as much comfort as i could while also finding comfort in having them safe in my arms.

When the kings had finally calmed down from there murdering. They turned and walked to their mate but before they could touch her or the children she held her hand up and then motioned for Aro to take her hand. When Aro saw what happened from his mate's perspective and the effect it had on his children he was livid, but he controlled himself knowing why his mate had stopped them since the children had had a very confusing traumatic experience that they needed to handle gently. "Brothers Rayel found it fit to act like Marcus. The children are confused, we must be gentle with how we handle this" he told his brothers in vampire speed and at a tone the children wouldn't be able to hear. Marcus immediately had a dark look in his eyes before he got down on his knees. "Do not worry my darlings. No one will ever hurt you again" he said, making them immediately jump into his lap and hug him before proceeding to do that with the other kings.

While my mates reassured themselves with the children I checked on Octavian and immediately got up with him in my arms and started walking to the tower. "Come on we need to get him to the doctor and we need to clean all this up. Bella please take care of getting the twins back there feet and then they are in charge until one of us is available. I want a full security check and those two in the deepest part of the dungeons" I said while bringing my baby boy to his room and waiting for the doctor to arrive with my mates and other children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo what u think? I would love to actually hear from you guys. Hope you all liked it at least. I honestly don't really know whats gonna happen from here but we will figure it out together lol. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original characters and plot.