18. Unforeseen Consequences

Major trigger warning in this one guys. I don't want to spoil it so I'll do another one of these right before but be on the lookout.

It had been about a week since the newborns came and I was feeling like crap. My stomach hurt like a bitch and I was nauseous all the time. My mates were worried sick and I was honestly starting to agree. I was sitting on the bathroom floor puking my guts out when suddenly there was a crash in my bedroom. I was just about to get up and see what happened when the bathroom door shattered and knocked me back.

I was a bit groggy and before I could even understand what was happening I was held up by my throat by none other than dickward. "YOU...YOU ARE THE REASON MY FAMILY IS DEAD. I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS, LET YOUR MATES FEEL WHAT I FEEL" he screamed at me before throwing me against a wall in my bedroom.

When I impacted with the wall I felt sharp pain in my abdomen and my lower spine, I was also vaguely aware of my wrist throbbing in pain. Before I could even get another word out he was on me again holding me against the wall with his hand around my throat cutting off my airways. Oh god I'm gonna die...again..no no no no NO. I have my mates be strong they will come. My vision was going black the longer I went without air. I kept trying to grab at his hands around my throat but it would do me no good without vampire strength.

No my mates. They will be alone again. They will be hurt by this. HE WANTS TO HURT MY MATES.

With that thought I suddenly had no fear, only an indescribable rage. I suddenly looked into his eyes and he flew away from me landing on the ground in the middle of the room. "You and your family did this to THEMSELVES. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR YOUR IDIOTIC ACTIONS AND THE ACTIONS OF YOUR FAMILY" I screamed at him. I was so pissed it couldn't even be described as pissed I just knew he was going to die, painfully. He sputtered at me seemingly shocked at the fact I could fight back.

"You are an animal, a mindless imbecile who cannot control his actions. For this you will be destroyed if you are lucky, but i don't think you are that lucky" I said calmly with a dark look in my eyes before forcing him on his knees with my powers.

 For this you will be destroyed if you are lucky, but i don't think you are that lucky" I said calmly with a dark look in my eyes before forcing him on his knees with my powers

(I know the gif isnt perfect but you get the idea)

Just as I forced him to the ground my Mates burst into the room looking the most murderous I have ever seen them. They immediately calm once they see me before becoming enraged again at my physical state. They pounced on Edward with barely contained fury "keep his head he doesn't deserve a quick death" I said knowing they would hear me and listen.

(Ok trigger warning time, she is about to have a miscarriage as im sure u guys have figured out with deductive reasoning. I know this can be a very sensitive subject for alot of people, myself included so it's not very detailed but i wanted to give a warning anyways)

Suddenly I had a stabbing pain in my stomach and dropped to the ground groaning, when I looked at my dress I saw it covered in blood between my legs. Oh god no, was...was I pregnant? Holy shit..... I completely forgot about that and ..and now my baby's gone...no..no. I immediately started sobbing and Aro was by my side in an instant holding me. I curled into him screaming and sobbing "what hurts my love? BROTHERS WE MUST GET HER TO A DOCTOR" he screams at my other mates. I don't think I can stop sobbing so I grab his hand, his eyes glaze over and then he gives me one of the most remorseful looks I had ever seen. "Oh my love, I am so sorry. It will be ok, I promise" he whispers into my ear trying to make me feel better, but I wasn't going to feel better any time soon. I had lost a child no matter how early it still felt like someone stabbed a red hot iron into my heart. "What is it brother is she alright?" Marcus asked frantically, Caius still being to murderous to do anything but growl. "She was pregnant brothers, the Cullen boy killed are child" Aro answered quietly with a growl at the end. I just curled into Aro more as Marcus and Caius let out animalistic growls towards Edward.

After my mates got me to the doctors wing in the castle I was being checked over by a beautiful doctor with my mates standing protectively on one side of the bed. "Well I'm very sorry to inform you that you suffered a miscarriage from the impact to your abdomen. You also have bruising on your lower back and a sprained wrist. I am giving you some pain meds for the next few days and I'm going to need you to come back in a few days for me to see how your injuries are progressing. May I talk to one of you outside, masters?" She asked my Mates while pointing to the door. "I'll be just in the hall mi amore" Marcus insured me before following the doctor to the hallway.

When Marcus and his brothers heard their mate scream they were furious, they ran to her at a speed not even they knew they could reach. When they got to her room and found their mate injured the need to destroy everything was so overwhelming they immediately jumped onto Edward and started tearing Edward apart into dust size pieces. When he heard his mate fall it started to bring him back to sanity but when he heard Aro speaking to her his concern outweighed his rage. When Aro said she had lost their child he was shocked, he didn't know she could get pregnant in the first place. That shock quickly transformed into a primal fury that would have had him tear the building down if he wasn't also concerned for his mate. He was barely holding onto his calm the entire time she was being examined by the Doctor but he knew his brothers were worse so he volunteered to be the one to speak with her.

When he stepped out into the hallway he nodded at the doctor to speak not trusting his ability not to start screaming. "Master you must be very gentle with your mate, a miscarriage will effect her mentally as well as hormonally. She will be extremely delicate and most likely will either cling to you or push you away. To lose a child is an emotional trauma, she will most likely need some form of therapy and if not will still need to be handled very gently. This doesn't mean she is made of glass just that you must be very kind and gentle with her for at least the next few days. Please do not take this the wrong way master, I know you would never do anything to harm your mate I only believe you should be informed" the doctor said trying not to be on the wrong side of the king's anger. Marcus simply nodded at her and went back to his mate.

Once the doctor and Marcus left the room I grabbed Caius's hand and motioned for him to lay with me. He did happily and curled around me protectively while Aro still held my hand. I squeezed impossible closer to him and closed my eyes trying to get some rest. I felt safer with him and Aro around me, them being the only thing keeping me together right now. "It will be ok carrisma, we will never let anyone hurt you again" Caius reassured me with a kiss to the forehead. I just wrapped my arms around my stomach and cuddled closer to him, knowing that wasn't true it wouldn't be ok, I was never going to be able to meet that little baby, my little baby. I was about to start crying again when the door opened suddenly with a loud noise. I immediately flinched and whimpered bringing myself closer to Caius "I'm sorry mi amore, it was just me you are safe" Marcus said after rushing over to me and wrapping himself around my other side. I just nodded at him and finally started drifting off from the pain meds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok this one was hard but i had it in mind for a while. I know i just jumped into it but at this point what do u expect? Lol. To anyone who it drove crazy this is why i kind of made her just ignore the renesme thing for a bit, trust me I'm one of those readers that will find all the loopholes since im so detail oriented so i get it. It kinda drove me crazy to lol and i was writing it. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character