39. Powers

It has been a few weeks since I have woken up and the kids look about the age of toddlers. I was right, they are a pain in my ass. I wouldn't give them up for anything in the world but that didn't mean they liked to make mom's life any easier. I was just sitting in the garden with the kids and enjoying the day. I was sitting against a tree while Octavian, being a momma's boy, sat between my legs while Lily and Nathan chased each other around the garden giggling. I just smiled watching them until I saw my mates coming and turned my attention to them. "Well isn't this a surprise" I said to them. The kids immediately walked to their dads and asked to be picked up. I just laughed and shook my head at them. "We got done with the trials early and thought we would come join you" Caius explained while sitting next to me. Aro started chasing around the kids, once they had put them down and Marcus sat on my other side.

Everything was peaceful and I just watched the kids as they explored the world

Everything was peaceful and I just watched the kids as they explored the world. I noticed lily talking to what seemed to be a butterfly. I got up and leaned down by her "what are you doing sweetie?" I asked, smiling at her. "She's my fren mommy she ses she just came out of cacoo. What tha mean mommy?" she said looking up at me in confusion with an adorable little pout. "A cocoon is what it stays in to go from a caterpillar to a butterfly. Is she an imaginary friend or is she really talking to you baby?" I ask, starting to feel slightly apprehensive. She looks at me and smiles "I hear her mommy she says stuff to me, all the bugs and animals do. Don't they talk to you?" she asked me with innocence in her eyes. Fuck she has powers. Fuck fuck fuck.....it could be worse its only talking to animals at least it shouldnt hurt her. I thought while letting out a sigh. "No baby, only you can talk to them, your special baby. My special little princess" I said before bringing her into my arms and swinging her around causing her to let out a bunch of giggles.

Marcus sat beside his son as they watched Amelia and Lily play and he could see Octavian getting jealous of his sister getting his mothers attention being the momma's boy he is

Marcus sat beside his son as they watched Amelia and Lily play and he could see Octavian getting jealous of his sister getting his mothers attention being the momma's boy he is. Marcus just smiled at his son until he noticed the weather changing slowly the more the boy pouted and got angrier. Suddenly it went from a sunny day to cloudy in about a minute. Marcus didnt know for sure it was octavian until the boy narrowed his eyes and suddenly lightning struck surprising everyone, even his son. It was like suddenly he realized what he did, he started getting upset thinking he did something wrong. "Im sowwy I didn mean it" he said while tears gathered in his little brown eyes. Amelia immediately rushed to him after handing Lily to Aro "oh baby no it's ok. Look mom can fix it" she said. Suddenly she closed her eyes and the clouds started dissipating. All the kids looked at her in wonder.

Oh my fucking god cuz it wasnt hard anof now they have powers? And all at the same time? It's probably because there triplets so it all happens at once. I thought as I brought my little baby boy into my arms and held him close. It was obvious my kids naturally had powers similar to mine. I was starting to get slightly upset before I heard my other little babies voice "its ok mommy" I heard so naturally I said "thank you baby boy mommies ok". My mates look at me confused "love who are you talking to? No one said anything'' Aro said, raising an eyebrow at me. I immediately got an alarmed look on my face "I heard nathan. Baby did you talk to me?" I asked nathen who was sitting in Aro's arms with his sister. "Ah huh I wanted you to feel better mommy" he said smiling at me. Well and there is the third fucking power. I took a deep breath and then said "why don't we put the kids down for a nap and then we have a chat" I said to my mates who seemed to be catching on rather quickly.

Once we had gotten the kids to sleep, I immediately rushed to our shared room across the hall

Once we had gotten the kids to sleep, I immediately rushed to our shared room across the hall. "They each have powers. Fuck we have todlers with powers" I said while pacing with my head in my hands. "Lily has powers as well?" Caius asked in alarm. "Yes, just before Octavian changed the weather she was talking to animals. Nathen talked in my mind, I don't know how far his power will go and I don't feel comfortable training them till they are a bit older. Luckily that will be in a week or two so it will be fine" I said while sitting down on our couch with a huff already feeling the strain of today and just wishing I could still sleep. "We will wait a week and they will join you for training. I think having us there will make it easier, seem more like playing then work. There is also the fact that they resemble your abilities to some extent, well except Nathen but we don't know how his ability will progress yet" Aro said, trying to come up with a solution before I had a meltdown which I appreciated. "I think we should get Lily an animal. If She can speak to them it would be a way to give her a friend as well as a warning system if anything is wrong since she will most likely be able to train it easily" I said. Caius seemed to like the idea of his little girl getting some extra protection as well as the other kings so I felt like that was an easy sell. After a few minutes we had a plan for training and handling the kids now that they had powers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the kids got powers yay. Hope u guys liked them, i spent a lot of time trying to figure out what powers would fit best. Also before anyone becomes grammar police i purposely used baby talk when the kids where talking. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original characters and plot.