30. Dydime

Aro and Caius immediately started trying to reasure me. "Cara mia they mean nothing compared to you" Caius said. "They where gone the second we knew about you, we haven't loved them for a thousand years" Aro immediately followed up while Marcus just sat back down in a chair becuase he knew he wasn't in trouble. "Oh honey I'm not threatened by them you are mine I am the queen, not them" I said with a smirk still in full boss ass bitch mode. "Im not mad you had wives, I'm angry becuase you never even mentioned it. And dont even try getting all im so sorry cara mia we didn't think about it cuz I know you well anof. You all decided it would be convinent to just not mention it. It would be one thing if you actually forgot but your you guys so theres no way that happened. You purposely didn't mention it and I am pissed" I ranted sending them each a pointed look. Aro and Caius immediately put there heads down in defeat knowing I had them by the balls while Marcus gave me a "what did i do?" Look. "Don't even give me that look Marcus you didn't mention anything earlier that puts you in the dog house to, just not as much as them" I said sending him a small glare which turned a bit playful at the end. Oh shit dydime....I dont know if Aro killed her or not....shit im gonna have to talk to him....I won't tell Marcus ....he dousn't need that pain and I don't want to loose one of my pig headed mates. Im gonna need to drag Aro away after this.

          I got back to the point at hand when Caius started talking "I am so sorry carrisma, we where just so happy and I had finnaly earned your trust back I didn't want to ruin it" he said getting a sad puppy dog look at the end. I knew he wasn't just trying to bullshit me and actually was worried about fucking up all his hard work to get me to trust him agian. "Oh my warrior I forgive you, im not that angry nothing a turtle and some McDonald's can't fix" I said standing up and walking over to him giving him a kiss before sitting on his lap. "Anything you want cara mia just don't be angry at us, please?" Aro said coming up and hugging me from behind. I could feel him stiffen, probably from my thoughts. I will not hate or judge you my love and i will not tell Marcus. It will only cuase everyone more pain but it is something we need to have a discussion about I thought knowing he could hear me. He instantly relaxed and nodded into my shoulder.

            I got are conversation back on track "so what are we doing about your ex wives? I'm not opposed to them staying but I don't know where they would be useful" I said with a shrug. "They do not have many usefull qualities and no gifts to speak of" Aro said sitting back in his own chair while I stayed in Caius's lap. "I suppose we could train them to become lower guard members" Caius suggested. Marcus scoffed and joked "we should just make them personal shopers while where at it all they ever did was spend are money" he said with a chuckle. I laughed but honestly it wasn't a horrable idea "I say we make them train to become lower guard and offer the positions of personnel shopers to the volturi members or mayby decorators? We could offer them regular use of Corins gift if they agree and if they eventually want to leave they can" I sugested with a shrug honestly those poor women where conditioned for years to be docile and then all of a sudden there kicked on there asses? I don't like them but I get it. As long as they stay out of my way I can stand them being here.
            They seemed shocked but otherwise agreed to my reasoning. After we called back in Athenadora and Suplicia and informed them they immediately jumped at the opertunity. I knew they wanted there old positions back but I'm preaty sure there happy they didn't get kicked on there asses.

           It was about a day and a turtle later when I finnaly got Aro alone. I had made sure Caius would keep Marcus busy at least for a bit, he asked why but I just told him I had to talk to Aro and I would tell him how it ended. When I got Aro alone the look on his face was like a kid with his hand in a cookie jar. "So im assuming from your face it's true" I said as I sat down in his chair, agian for the intimidation factor. "Yes...I had to...we where weak then...we wouldn't have survived....I did not want to.... she was my sister" he said his face becoming crestfallen.
            "Baby it's ok I understand. Im not happy but I won't judge you for your past actions, the only thing I care about is that you learn from them and don't make the same mistakes" I said before getting up and giveing him a reasuring hug. "I regretted doing it the second it was done but there was no turning back so I had to follow the course" he said mumbling into my neck. "I don't condone your actions but niether do you so I won't tell Marcus anything I promise this will be are secret, does Caius know?" I asked while sitting in his lap and running my hand thrue his hair becuase I know it gave him comfort. "No but he suspects, he is first and formost a strategist. He knows there was something wrong with my story but he ultimately agreed with my actions. At least thats what I gathered from his thoughts" he said with his head still tucked into my shoulder.

             After about an hour he finally calmed down anof for me to go find Caius I did promise and Aro said he was fine with it as Caius practically knew already. When I found him he was in his art studio painting. He immediately turned to me "do I get to be involved now love?" He said sarcastically. I gave him a playful glare "dont pout, is Marcus in hearing range?" I asked the last part quietly. He shock his head so I just simply said "Dydime" and he instantly understood and just nodded. We spent the rest of the afternoon with him teaching me how to paint, it was nice to just spend time with them sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really wanna get your guy's opinion on this one. I had honestly mind blanked on the dydime thing untill last chapter then I was like skrew it I just complained about conflict. Also do u think I should have Marcus find out? Cuz u know...conflict lol. happy reading

P.s if the chapters r in the wrong orded im really srry I've tried to fix it 20 times and it just wont go in the right order. I dont know if it is screwed up on your end so if it is please let me know.

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character