29

Am I nervous right now.

Yes, extremely nervous.

Why am I nervous.

Because........ Because Doris trusted me into her house and now I same how magically turned her grandson into one of them.

"I was disappointed to hear that you two are now a thing" said Doris looking straight at me with eyes that surely can freeze hell over.

"Grandma let me explain" said Miliano taking my hand into his under the black and gold adorned dinner table.

Her eyes shifted to him, a unreadable look flashing on her face. "first let me finish talking son" she said flatly.

"now it's not the gay thing that bothers or disappoints me but the fact that you two hid the truth from me" she said taking a slow sip from her glass.

"Especially you Kye"

Miliano squeezed my hand tighter.......my mouth was dry and in the moment shame was my house.

"how can you two hide something soo important like this from me? Huh, what did y'all think.... That just because I am old I won't understand the basic concept of gay" she asked now confusing us.

"Grandma we-" Miliano started but Doris hushed him.

"I remember one day when I found you wearing my pearls and heels" she said with a reminiscent smile. "I've always wondered about you son and now I guess I can stop wondering.....look here kids all I am saying is that I am happy for you two but sad that you had to hide this from me"

Looking back did we really hide this from her or just didn't tell her.

"I'm sorry Doris...... I should've told you about what's going on between us" I said calmly feeling Miliano's hand soften in mine.

Smiling at me, Miliano got up looking between Doris and I.

"Nana as your grandson I should've told you and for not doing that I am sorry" sincerely said Miliano gently squeezing my shoulder. "I love Kye Nana, he makes me happy and fulfilled..... I see myself with him forever"

Those sweet words brought a smile to my face and a beat in my heart. Doris looking at us fained a smile.

"I see that son and I am truly happy for you two" she cooed placing her hand on her heart matching my admiration for Miliano.

"come on here for a hug you two" Doris stood up with her arms wide, happiness glowing off her channel perfume.

"I love you boys" she cried into our arms flattering my heart with the acceptance and love. Miliano exploded my heart with a sexy wink.

"I thought she was going to break hell's eggs on us for a moment there" I laughed putting away the dry dishes.

"yeah but she was a bit of a drama queen though" he snickered opening up a can of beer. "come on the movie is about to start" Miliano pat the spot next to him on the sofa.

I smiled hurrying up, turning off the lights and plopping down next to him stealing a kiss from his beer tainted lips.

"the dinner was amazing.... You'll definitely be cooking more when we move in together" he said turning his attention back to the TV.

"you really though about this, didn't you?" I asked watching him take another sip.

"what are you talking about?"

I gestured between us. "us moving in together and the future life"

He turned to me giving his attention but my attention was hypnotised by his flexing shirtless muscles. "stop eye raping me babe" he teased snapping his fingers in my face bringing my attention back to his gorgeous face.

"can't help it, you are just soo sexy" I moaned slowly rubbing his inner thigh teasingly loving the way his face morphed into a naughty one.

"you play too much and can't handle me when shit gets real" fuck his smoky voice did things to my soul. Pinning me down on the sofa Miliano attacked my neck with soft needy kisses as his hands explored my body sending me to a euphoric place.

"fuck Mil.... Wait.. Wait, what about the movie" I breathed out in between kisses of honey and heaven.

"fuck the movie" he groaned twisting my nipple driving me wild with pleasure. "I've thought about the future with you by my side" he suddenly said hoisting himself up but not leaving my body. Staring deep into each other's eyes I felt love for the boy.

"A penthouse in New York with a cat and a dog named missy and buddy, you'll be a nurse at the
local hospital and I'll be the bacon bringing lawyer husband we'll be happy and in love" he whispered sensually.

"Miliano that's beautiful but I'm allergic to cats" I said tracing his back muscles.

"we'll get two dogs than" he smiled leaning down giving me the most tender kiss I've ever felt. "I love you"

"I love you too" I whimpered.

He smiled. "good, now let's get back to the movie" he said getting off of me leaving me empty and needy.

"you watch the movie, let me take care of that" I smiled pointing at the tent in his sweatpants.

He smiled hard.

------

"don't forget to call me when you reach home okay" I said savouring the warm embrace from Emily.

Her plane was about to board and the moment just got more bitter with our last goodbye.

"okay...... I'll miss you Kye" she sniffed wiping away the tiny tears.

"don't worry hun we have facetime" I chuckled trying to lighten the mood which worked cause she laughed giving me one hurried hug as her plane number was being called to board.

"goodbye Emily" I waved at her as she hurried to her boarding terminal.

I took out my phone dialing for my uber as I grabbed my coffee when I felt the mild hot beverage spill all over my shirt and the stranger's who bumped into me.

"shit, I'm sorry" said the husky voice as his hands grabbed a few napkins trying to wipe me off but just did more damage.

"it's fine, I'm fine" I said looking up and my heart froze, those eyes looked down on me in realisation too. "Armando?!"

"Kye!?" he breathed out pausing with the rubbing. "A nigga missed you" he smirked cupping my face and surprising me with a kiss that was tender and hungry.

"what are you doing here" he asked pulling back from the one sided kiss that left my lips tingling.

Everything was just happening soo fast. "I was seeing off Emily" I replied touching my lips wondering if that kiss was real.

"cool, come on let's go" he grabbed my arm pulling me along and funny part was that I didn't refuse but followed him,running through the airport to the parking lots to his parked car.

"I missed you Kye" he said again taking off his leather jacket exposing his buffed arms and tattoos.

I won't lie, my heart was beating fast and slow at the same time as this new feeling awakened in my heart......... A feeling of lust and danger from this boy.

*****

Bye.