20

I walked into the hospital with Miliano in my heart and Armando on my mind. Everyone was welcoming me back but Emily who just flashed me once over before going back to whatever she was doing.

A tight hug from Kristen nearly made me faint but enjoyed the love it ozzed, seems she did really miss me. Tyler held that same smile and I happily returned it.

Now back to Miliano, today in the morning he came by asking for his hoodie and I must say I was really hurt that he hardly gave me the time of day as he held an uninterested look. I even tried inviting him over for movies when I knocked off but boy didn't reply, just grabbed his hoodie and left.

"Get me the xrays from room 106 please" I told Kristen as I packed up the files.

"Hey sexy" the familiar voice of Armando made my heart beat.

"We are at work Armando so let's keep it professional please" I said teasingly feeling him come up behind me.

"Yeah let's keep it professional but in the meantime let me be your doctor Macdreamy" he said dripping in sexy overload, his hands snaked around my waist sending the butterflies in my belly into a frenzy. "Gimmie a kiss real quick"

"Not here, Kristen is going to be here any moment" I said pushing him back and just like with Miliano it was futile.

"You the one wasting time here" he smirked pushing me into giving in. Yeah his kisses are like a drug to my soul.

"I got the x-...... Hey Armando" Kristen had the biggest smile on her face. The kind of face you'd get if you find out that the ZARRY conspiracy is actually true.

Armando didn't pull back from me and poor me was frozen in place cause I was just literally caught sharing saliva with my intern.

"I'll see you later then" he said caressing my heated cheek. "Hey Kristen, bye Kristen" and out he walked.

"I knew it, I hoped for it, I even manifested for it!!" she exclaimed with joy looking crazy.

"Calm down Kristen, you can not not tell anyone about what you just saw" I pleaded with her but ole girl was looking at me like she was high on sugar or something. "Kristen!!" I shaked her.

"Can you hear me"

"Yeah I won't tell anyone" her expression changed into a worrying one. "Kye do you know the Balthasar family?"

Okay what is this girl on.

"uhm.... Do they pay my bills?, cause if not than no and I don't care"

She yanked herself from my grip. "Kye this is serious, Armando Balthasar, he's from the Balthasar family..... OMG it makes sense now". She looked like she just had an epiphany.

"What are you talking about Kristen"

"The Balthasar family!" she yelled at me

Okay babe needs to back up girl before I smack the crazy out of her.

"What about them hoe get to the point" I half yelled.

"Armando's family is dangerous, they are responsible for drug trafficking and money laundering, they are soo big and bad that even the FBI is a bitterrified  of them" she spilled and I burst out laughing.

This bitch can't be serious. Why would a famous cartel leave one of  their family member to be a nursing student.

"Don't laugh Kye.... You need to get away from him,he's dangerous" she said warningly.

"I'm confused, weren't you the one just fan girling a moment ago, Armando would've told me about his family being a dangerous cartel, Kristen please stop reading too much nonsense and besides there are many Balthasars out there" I waved her off.

"Okay suit yourself but remember that I warned you" she said making it sound soo ominous.

I knew she was crazy from day one. As the day progress so did the work but I found spare time to consult the all knowing being of earth. Google and just like everything from the all knowing being, the answer wasn't direct.

"It's funny how I hardly know anything about you Armando.... You hardly talk about yourself with me" I said nonchalantly but boy was I curious.

We knocked off and he was now dropping me off.

Stopping at a red light he looked at me blinding me with his beauty from the setting sun. "What would you like to know" he said with a small smile.

I shrugged looking out my window into the next car that had two kids fighting in the backseat. "Oh I don't know.... Your family I guess"

"well I have two moms and a little sister" he replied quickly.

I looked at him surprised. "Really?"

"Yeah and they want to meet you.... I kind of brag about you" he smirked sending me a heart stopping wink.

"Aw.... I'd love to meet them, I knew Kristen was talking shit"

"Kristen?" he asked hastily.

"Yeah, she has this idea that you are related to the Balthasar cartel family.... Crazy right" I chuckled.

He chuckled and I could sense  that he was nervous which made me nervous as the atmosphere in the car became something uneasy.

"yah... Crazy.... We are here, I'll see you tomorrow" he said hastily like he wanted me to get out of the car fast.....which I did.

Walking to my room I found Miliano leaning by my door with a six pack of beer.

"Miliano?"

"Is the movie still on?" he asked bringing a smile to my face.

The silence between us was cozy as we watched the horror movie that failed to scare me. Things needed to be said but I guess none of us wanted to address that elephant.

The movie scene changed to a hunky guy emerging from the pool and Miliano let out a small laugh looking at me.

"What?" I asked looking at him crazy.

"I bet you jerked off each time you saw me shirtless right" he grinned poking my side.

"lol, no!...I'm not that perverted" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh so you do admit that you are perverted huh..... I bet you even moaned my name" he whispered causing me to laugh.

"Oh my goodness Miliano stop it!" I chuckled leaning back on the sofa.

"Admit it.... You imagined me fucking you into oblivion" he kept teasing looking at me.

I covered my face embarrassed. "You are too much" I giggled peeking through my fingers meeting his beautiful eyes. "I would've jerked off when I saw you naked in my bathroom" I confessed and his mouth dropped.

"You pervert" he teased.

"You asked me, now handle the truth" I laughed as he kept his gaze on me with a wide grin. The cozy silence fell on us again but this time it was sort of uncomfortable as it brought its cousin....... Sexual tension.

"Lemme go check if the beer is cold enough" I whispered trying to get up but he pulled me down and closer to him slamming his lips onto mine exploding the moment with a hungry kiss.

*****

I can't wait for 2021, that Lana album better be worth it.

Okay bye