26

"that was amazing" I huffed wiping my forehead recovering from the passionate moment we just shared.

Smiling hard, Miliano looked at me. "yeah.....I love you Kye and I want us to be forever" he whispered feeling his hand entwine into mine.

"promise me that we'll be together forever"  insecurity was written on his face with his eyes looking at me wide and innocently fearful.

"I promise you, I love you too Mil" I assured him softly caressing his cheek. Seeing the fear slowly wash away.

"come on, let's go get something to eat" he smiled eagerly getting up all naked, I guess we were now that comfortable around each other.

"why don't we go shower first and order pizza" I winked at him as he smiled hard with realisation of what can go down in the shower.

"I heard pizza after sex is a mood"

.

"y'all fucked didn't you?" asked Cassie giving me a look I tried to hide from by covering my face.

"tell me, how did you manage to take all of him"

"Cassie that's classified information" chuckled Miliano appearing by her side with two pizza boxes.

She giggled slapping him on the butt. "hey!, hands off please. You don't want to make Kye jealous now" he laughed sending me a wink that made my heart flatter and my ass throb,Chile, the pain was still lingering.........sweet pain.

"Kye's sweet enough, he doesn't the bone in him" said Cassie firmly grabbing a steaming slice of pizza.

Miliano plopped down next to me wrapping his arm around me with a shared plate of pizza.

We are coupling already and I'm falling hard here, my first real relationship.

The smile on my face was glowing snuggling further into him taking in his fruity shower gel aroma, we total smell the same now.

"ugh, you two are making me sick" Cassie rolled her eyes and goofy Miliano stuck out his tongue at her. "I'm going to make a strong lemonade" she added getting up and disappearing into the kitchen.

"I love you" whispered Miliano pulling me closer.

"I love you too" I smiled stealing a kiss from him.

"that's cheating!" he exclaimed laughing pinning me down on the comfy brown couch. "this is how you kiss" he moaned attacking my lips in between my giggles as he wiggled his way between my legs.

I swear this boy loves dominating me.......... And I loved it.

"fuck Mil" I moaned hard, the sweet pleasure of his bites on my neck and grinds had me curling my toes.

"get a room you horndogs" Cassie interrupted us standing there with a tray of her special lemonade. "now let's cool off this sexual tension and get wasted cause I'm leaving today!" she exclaimed doing a goofy dance that had us smiling as we teared apart.

"wooohhh!!!!, cheers to us!" Miliano cheered downing a glass of the strong lemonade wheezing hard causing Cassie to burst out laughing.