3

Okay here's the truth. I've been in the closet for all my life and in my old neighbourhood guys are soo straight then a boiled noodle and barely cute. Honestly it's like that meme.

Guys I want vs guys who want me

I have never dated or done anything with a guy and if I don't count the dildo Regina got me for my birthday than I'm still a virgin here, soo seeing a guy like Miliano upclose like this, I can't help but drool and feel like that seventeen year old crushing hard on IG hunks like every normal hormonal gay teen.

"This was delicious Nana, it hit the spot" burped Cassie helping herself to a glass of water.

"Cassie!.. Manners please" reprimanded Doris. "Have some more Kye, you need to put meat on them bones" she said offering me more fried rice and chicken.

Miliano chuckled finding the situation funny. "Nana stop, I'm sure he's satisfied just look at his face"

"Yeah Nana, Kye you need to tell her or she'll fatten you up" chuckled Cassie filling up her water glass.

"And no one likes fat guys" added Miliano with a smirk that hitched my breath.

"Oh stop it you two, do you want him to be skinny as y'all?" asked Doris taking her seat. "Eat up son"

Cassie's slim in a sexy model way but the same can't be said about Miliano...... He is buff leaned and toned that's very apparent by his defined muscles through his grey vest.

"Okay" I laughed feeling awkward being under everyone's gaze.

"Oh look at the time, I need to be packing right now" announced Cassie getting up, gaining my confusion.

"She's going back to college" Miliano answered my confused face. Was he observing?, I thought looking past him at Doris who was following Cassie inside the house.

"Oh, what year are you guys now" I asked looking at my plate. Anywhere but his eyes people, anywhere but his mesmerising eyes.

He chuckled leaning back in his chair flexing his muscles when I peeked at him. I'm not going to lie, I'm highly attracted to him just like how every gay guy would get attracted to someone as hot and good looking as him.

"This is her second year, I'm a senior in high school" he answered.

The OJ went down the wrong hole in my throat and I started coughing like a mad person. Holy shit...... I feel soo dirty right now. Gush am I a pedo.

"Whoa!, just breath Kye" he said lightly slapping my back. His cologne and natural musk intoxicated me further into a coughing frenzy. "Kye, dude just breath" he slapped me harder this time and I stopped coughing wondering how he got by side that fast.

"I'm... Sorry" I apologised for nothing but deep down it was an apology for me, for being attracted to a teenager right now.

"It's.... Okay, just be careful next time" he chuckled taking Cassie's former seat. "Come here" he cupped my chin wiping the side of my bottom lip with the napkin.

"It's okay.... I need to go" I got up quickly trying to move past him cause he mimicked me and was blocking me now. God he's even wearing shorts that showed off his toned legs.

Someone takes leg day very seriously I see.

"I don't think it's wise for you to be up right now, you just nearly choked to death" he laughed holding my shoulder burning me even more with this new found forbidden desire.

"I'll be fine, please excuse me" I said coming off rude...... I'm sorry but I needed to be out of here.

I felt sooo unholy right now.

*****

Okay bye

Let's be honest y'all. In the LGBT community, we are first about looks then the getting to know each other part comes later on.