22

"And are you sure about this Kye cause I was talking to Miliano the other day on the phone and he really sounded like he's fond of you..... Dare I say that he's inlove with you too"

Cassie, Miliano's sister was back in town from college..... Doris called me the other night to say that she won't be making it so I can settle everything with Cassie. Who seem set on convincing me to stay instead of going.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, don't try act surprised lol, I saw how you were gawking at Miliano the day we met" She waved me off.  

"And I've always been questioning Miliano's sexuality for a while now  an confirmation came when he spoke about you so fondly" she smiled. Her big cat like eyes shining bright infecting me with a smile too.

"I really like him too" I confessed taking a sip of the whisky poisoned lemonade she made. "But Miliano can be..... I don't know how to put, needy"

She gave me a small nod leaning back. Don't you just love the day after a storm, everything feels brand new even the air around smells fresh and alive on the skin.

"I understand but things haven't been easy for him you know.... His mom left him and I guess he developed abandoned child syndrome so he tends to be needy, all he needs is love" she explained sounding concern and caring.

"Yeah but he needs to work on those issues cause it's certainly nobody's business to fix him" I said blatantly earning a incredulous look from her.

"You can't be that heartless Kye, everyone needs help fixing themselves up sometimes and Miliano just needs love" she expressed. Sitting up leaning forward making me feel bad.

"Beneath all that toughness, he's a fragile boy Kye..... I remember the nightmares and emotional outbursts, Miliano tries hard to fit in  all in hopes of finding a sense of belong" she said scrolling through her phone. "which is sad because all people see is this handsome guy who has it all" she added handing me her phone.

"Things even got soo bad that we had to hospitalise him, now I'm not saying that you should pity him or anything but please be gentle with him"

Pictures of Miliano looking nothing like the Miliano I know now, thin and pale with cold dead eyes bringing a pang of pain to my heart....... The confessions of that night may have been genuine and I cold heartedly turned him down..... Yeah well I tried acting on my feelings too  and what did that get me, a fucking punch and a lifetime scar of embarrassment.

"This is really sad and I understand but your brother did some messed up shit to me too" I handed her phone back.

"He told me and I'm sure he apologised for it"she defended earning a scoff from me. "Look Kye all I'm asking for here is that you delay your plan to move and sort out things between the two of you guys"

"I'm confused, how come you know soo much about this situation..... Did he put you up to this?, asked you to come talk to me" I asked feeling a bit betrayed.

She chuckled waving me off with  her perfect manicured hand. "Like I said we talk and no, if there's one thing about Miliano is that he doesn't like being helped, he likes solving his own problems" she said confidently.

I looked at her skeptically finishing off my drink when we heard laughter coming from around the corner where a girl appeared laughing and talking to Miliano who was behind her.

"Hey Cassie, did you cook yet I'm starving" he asked plopping down next her. I sat there waiting for my acknowledgement.

Ole girl took a seat next to me flashing me a smile I won't acknowledge as sweet. Her tan brown skin glowed with each move she made playing with her bouncy black curls.

"You know I did, your fave even" she coed tapping him on the nose. "So who's the girl?" I heard Cassie whispered looking at said girl who was preoccupied with her phone.

Still waiting here for that acknowledgement.

"Babe please stand up" said Miliano and for a split millisecond I nearly got up only to realise that I wasn't the babe.

"Cassie........ Kye, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Jenny, babe this is my sister Cassie and our tenant Kye" he smiled sending me look that I didn't like...... At all.

Cassie snickered while the salty hoe in me simply took a sip of my lemonade.

"Hi.... Nice to meet y'all" Ole girl waved at us. She's sweet I guess but we have to hate her cause she's sweet on my guy.

"Nice to meet you too Jenny, please join me in the kitchen to serve the food" said Cassie sending me a wink as she and Jenny walked into the house leaving me and Miliano, who had his focus on his phone.

"Soo, do you love her too.....better yet does she love you?" I asked slamming my glass on the table making sure to get his attention which I did cause he gave me the most coldest look.

Kissing his teeth he got up and I wasn't about to let him leave like that, rushing to his side I yanked him back and he roughly pushed me back.

"I don't have to tell you shit" he seethed with a pointed finger

I chuckled shaking at him. "I can't believe you Miliano.... What, is this same desperate attempt to get me jealous huh?" I asked boiling with anger now.

"One moment you say that you love me and the next, you introduce same skank as your gir-"

"Shut up!!!" he yelled rendering me silence.  "Shut the fuck up Kye"

"Or what Mil, huh!?" I challenged confidently standing in front of him poking his chest......repeatedly.

"Back up Kye or you are going to regret it" he warned loving the boiling anger he was emitting right now.

"I love you Miliano and it took me this long to realise that I really love you" I bared my soul open.

*****

Guys I have two case scenarios for this book.

1.finish the book here

2. Split it in two and give yall Kye, Armando and his family and much more.

So please 1 comment on which scenario and I'll proceed.