7

"Great job you two" said Dr Calvin thanking us for the great help in the ER and yes the guy was breathtakingly good looking with a defined buffed build, a dangerous buzzcut and light brown orbs that made him look innocent yet sinister at the same time.

"Emily please help me carry these files to my office" he instructed handing Em a couple of patient files and he walked out of the door with more.

I can't pass up this chance.

"Oooh seems like the Calvinator likes you more.... Make sure to bend over for him" I teased nudging her out the door earning a scoff and giggle.

I checked the time and it was almost knock off time and as much as I loved being a nurse knock off time will always hold a greater love in my heart.

The hospital can be very exhausting.

"Kye I need the blood samples of the patient in room 401 ASAP" said Christie, the resident bitch who thinks she owns the hospital or something.

Grabbing the patient's file I made my way to the designated room finding said patient in a trance of moaning and cumming......

"What the F. U. C. K........" I exclaimed looking for his name on the file. "Rory?!"

Who the fuck jerks off in the hospital.

"Oh come on doc, don't act all holy now when we both know you probably get head from one of these slutty nurses" he chuckled wiping off his dick. His blue eyes full of mischief.

Yeah I'm not dealing with this. I'm going home.

"Here, Christie needs these" I shoved the file into the arms of a passing by nurse.

~~

I sat in the supplies room and waited for time to die so I can go home, thank goodness this is my last day and than it'll be three days of rest.

"I can't believe you did that Kye, but than again I would've done the same" said Emily as we made way to her car.

"So how did the file sorting with the Calvinator go?" I asked teasingly earning a scoff from her.

"We are not going to call him that" she sassed pulling out the parking lot.

"Oooh we are getting defensive already, mmmh"

"Oh gawd no, stop it Kye". She cried with laughter infecting me too.

"But to honest though I really think you should give yourself this chance and get to know him....... Cole has been gone for three years now and it's time for you to move on too" I said reminding her of her ex who died in an accident.

She huffed looking at me as we came to a stop at a red light,her forest green eyes showing sorrow and pain in remembrances of her one true love. Emily and Cole were inseparable, high school sweethearts to college lovers... The world was their oyster but everything turned grey that fateful night.

"Yeah..... I'll try" she whispered playing with the locket he gave her for their anniversary. "I really miss him Kye"

"I know babe" I soothed. "Honestly babe, put yourself out there he'd want you to be happy"

~~

I walked....... Okay maybe rushed to the backyard hoping to find Miliano enjoying one of his late swims but instead found the pool empty. I won't lie I was a bit disappointed cause.......

"You look disappointed" said the now becoming familiar smoky voice of Miliano seated at the patio by the dying fire.

"uhm what are you doing here all alone?" I asked ignoring his comment noticing a can of beer in his hand and several by his feet.

He huffed leaning back into the bamboo arm chair flashing me his droopy eyes. He looked like one of those depressed rappers minus the dreads and unnecessary face tattoos.

"Well I'm alone aren't I" he asked dripping with attitude and sadness. "How was work" he asked handing me a can which I hesitated to take, sitting down next to him but keeping a good distance....... This will be my first time drinking

As I said people, my parents were extremely controlling and religious so from the young age it was drilled into me that loving the outside world would lead to nothing but eternal hell.

I coughed.... Beer is bitter and Miliano found my gasping for air funny. "This your first sip?"

"Nooo" I lied trying to look cool in the eyes of a god.

He chuckled loudly. "Liar!"

"I'm not" I defended taking another sip that resulted in the same predicament.

"See, you liar" he chuckled and I smiled knowing that I at least made him laugh.

I lightly punched him. "You don't have to laugh" I said faking embarrassment.

"But it's just soo funnny" this time his laughter lacked the laugh as slowly silence crept on us.

The sky was naked with a few blankets of shinning stars, the air around us was becoming comfortable and under the faint lights of the patio his skin glowed with a certain youthful glow to it's  bronze brown......maybe, I don't know..... All I know is that I like him very much.

"My mom was a nurse too" he suddenly revealed. "I remember her looking soo beautiful in her uniform..... She was the best mom ever until that uneventful night" he said emotionally looking at me yet past me.

"I'm sorry" I whispered not knowing what I'm sorry about which made him snort.

"she's not dead" he said confusing me. "she ran off with her Arabian boyfriend, didn't even think of me"

"And Cassie" I felt the need to mention her.

"Cassie's not my sister, she's my cousin, she just tells people that I am her little brother so I wouldn't feel alone, being an only child" he clarified tossing the empty can next to the others. "Can I sleep with you tonight...... I don't feel like being alone"

My heart stopped beating as my mind went back to that little boy who dreamt of having these kind of moments that led to more beautiful secretive moments.

*****

I'm generally unhappy.

Thank you for always being the first to show love on my work.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️kypreewilson❤️
❤️_Nickelodeon❤️
❤️cristianlewis❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️