16

"I don't fuck with anyone like that and this necklace is from a caring space in my heart" said Armando opening a tiny gift box manifesting the chain I threw at him the other day.

"Don't freak out or anything but I've been following you on the gram for a long time now and I dig your vibe, you know" he took out his phone showing me his profile and I remember him checking him out cause he's a loyal follower, always liking my shit but I never really took him to heart or mind to remember the first day I saw him.

"So when I saw you in the hospital that day I knew that this was meant to be" he said nervously and cute causing me to laugh at the fact that this big guy has a corny soft side.

"I'm flatter Armando but-" I started but immediately went silent when he pulled me into his arms. Gush his smell..... Like can I just die holding onto him like this.

"Don't say nothin yet..... Get to know me, let's be friends and we can go from there" he said softly squeezing me needyly.

"Okay.... But I don't promise you anything though" I said as he freed me from his muscular tattooed arms. Men!. the danger he oozes is alluring and intoxicating. His brown eyes burnt deep into mine casting a spell on my soul without even trying anything else.

"See you soon then and get better" he smirked with a heart flattering wink.

It's been four three days now being home and I won't lie but I kind of like it..... The hospital can be hectic at times. Emily came by with Dr Calvin who checked me out, finally freezing me from this itchy bandage and said I'll be ready for work by next week and speaking of next week, it'll be my last days here and I can't wait to leave.

I walked Armando to the driveway where his range rover was parked.......... Yeah I definitely have questions but not now.

"Bye" I said waving goodbye as he pulled out of the driveway. Playing with the necklace around my neck I couldn't help but smile.... Maybe with Armando things will be different.

"I swear if you were a bitch, you'd be pregnant with every guy's child that comes your way..... Don't fall in love first, don't even fall in love hoe"

Regina's voice popped in my head as usual when I feel an ounce of happiness.

"Who was that guy?" asked Miliano seated on my couch scaring the living soul of me.

I left the door unlocked.

He got up flexing his defined muscles.... Someone's been working out I guess. "Is he your boyfriend or something?" maybe it's just me but I swear he sounded jealous.

Looking at him crazy I rolled my eyes unplugging my phone from the charger. Yep, I got myself a new phone with the help of Regina who got me a pride flag case.

"it screams gayyyy, so it's perfect for you"

"That's none of your business" I said nonchalantly looking at him bored and wondering what this side of him was all about now.

"It is my business when you bring random strangers to my Nana's house" he half yelled with a pointed finger that made me look at him crazy.

Who does he think he is pointing fingers at me and shit.

"uhm..... Miliano check your attitude first and he's just a friend so chill"

"Yeah well I don't ever want to see him here again"

I snickered. "Who the hell do you think you are, I'm going to bring over whoever I want" I said pissed. "But don't worry, you won't be seeing him anymore cause I'll be moving out soon"

His face dropped as he rashesd to my side. "You are moving?"

Did I stutter?.

"Is it because of what happened..... Look I'm sorry Kye but you can't move..... You can't leave me alone here" he cried and I almost felt sorry.

But.

"I'm sorry but what happened here is too much for me.... Each time I look out the window at the pool all I can see is that night....... You hurt me so bad"

"And I said I'm sorry..... What can I do for you not to leave me, do you want us to date, yeah we should date..." he said hastily grabbing me by the arm pulling me closer to him.

Oh he's definitely been working and I should definitely join a gym.

"Let go of me Miliano.... You are fucking hurting me!" I struggled to free myself.

But he just tightened his grip. "What!?, you don't want me anymore huh?..... You moved on now"

Oh high school teenage drama.... I'm soo over this.

"Yeah I've moved on.... All my feelings for you left the day you decided to have your friends torture me" I half yelled finally freeing myself from his grip.

He let out a heavy breath calming his heart from our little struggle and looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Look Kye, I was stupid back than and I'm still regretting doing that to you..... I miss you, I miss us...... I want us back"

"There was never an us" I spat walking to my door. "Please leave, I wouldn't want your babe to pour acid in my face this time"

He looked disappointed walking up to me, giving me the most pure eyes I've ever seen. "I like you Kye and deep down you like me too"

*****

Remember.

Lightskin, darkskin or brownskin, you are still a black person to the world so love one another and support each other people.

Okay bye.