Goodbye....?

The next day the boys wake up early, making sure to pack as much as possible before breakfast. They finish before it's time to head down, and Chan makes a quick round through the kitchen area making sure there was no food left. While him and Changbin were talking to you the others made sure to finish the rest of the snacks. When he finds nothing, he joins the boys and they go downstairs together. They eat breakfast at the hotel for the last time, and get their bagage. They walk around the room one last time and then Chan closes the door behind them one last time. In the elevator down Chan calls the driver one last time. They check out and soon the driver arrives. He helps them put everything in the car and then drive away from the hotel for the last time. Everyone is quiet on the way, looking around the town one last time and soon they're on the highway towards the airport. Some members listen to music, others are talking. Changbin is listening to music, thinking about you. Would you two be able to meet up in Korea? yesterday it almost felt like you forgot, as you didn't mention of it. He can't help but wonder how you're doing, what you're doing. He can't help but think of you. It almost seems like time goes even faster then when they first arrived, and before they know they're at the airport. They all thank their driver for everything and Chan gives him a tip as a thank you. They say goodbye to the driver and walk into the airport. They arrived early, and decided to sit down and have an early lunch. After that they make their way to the check in and check their luggage in as well. They sit and wait until tehy can board their flight. Some of the memebers fell asleep on each others shoulders and the members that are still awake already took some pictures of them. After a while their flight gets called, and the sleeping members wake up. They all board the flight and get to their seats. Some more selfies get taken before the airplane takes off. Everyone does their own thing and Chan is again working on new music. Jisung is writing lyrics for it and every now and then they whisper things. After they finish the song they too get some sleep. Changbin is the last one to fall asleep, after working on the last lyrics and so the flight goes by soon. When they wake up, they're being told they're about to land. They thank the flight attendant and wait until the plane lands. After they get of the plane, they walk outside the airport to see a driver from the company waiting for them. They greet the driver and get inside the car. Everyone falls asleep pretty fast and they arrive at the dorm pretty soon. Before they fall asleep, both Chan and Changbin send you a text, saying they arrived safely and once again thank you for the fun during the vacation. You send them a text back thanking them as well for the fun. You don't get a response yet, realising they're probably asleep after their flight.

A/N: this book was supposed to be finished a lot earlier but my depression took over🥲 sorry for the very late update, I'll try to update more often! ~Orion