vacation countown

Christmas. The time during winter with cozy little lights, beautiful christmas trees, and of course santa Claus. A time where children hope that Santa brought them that one gift they've been wanting all year and hope to see a glimps of flying reindeer. Tales of christmases of old get told, and christmas carols are being sung. Families come together to celebrate and enjoy food together. And ofcourse, if there's snow, there's  snowmen being made and snowball fights being held. 

Most years Changbin had spend christmas with his members and family. But this year he and the boys decided to do something else during the holiday vacation. They decided to travel to Y/C (your country) and spend most part of their vacation there. They wanted to go for about two weeks and come back two weeks before christmas. They talked to the company about it, who gave them green light. And so, two days the boys were packing their bags and getting ready to go the airport early the next morning. The company had spend the previous two days booking plane tickets and a hotel in the area they were planning on staying. After a day full of packing, getting some last minute essentials and excitement for their vacation, the boys went to sleep early so they could take their time getting ready when they woke up. 

They woke up at 2 in the morning, so that they had more than enough time to get ready and eat before their flight which left at 6. They got everything they needed in the van that was gonna bring them to the airport and got on themselves. Doing their best to stay awake, they discussed what they wanted to do while there. "I WANT TO HAVE A SNOWBALL FIGHT!!" Jisung yells out, making the others laugh. " I want  to go for a sleigh ride, or just go sledding on the streets!" Seungmin says out loud. "I'd love to just explore and go sightseeing, anyone else want to join?" Chan says, making Minho nod. "Yes, maybe we can go to a christmas market as well!" He answers. "I'll join too, as long as we can go shopping for some christmas gifts too" Hyunjin says. "I want to go visit Santa at a mall if possible!" Jeongin says with a smile. "I just want to have fun in the snow" Felix says, making the others laugh. "I think we're gonna have a lot of fun this vacation!" Chan exclaims, which the other members agree with. Even if they were very tired, they were still very excited to travel and spend their vacation together having fun.