3 days left

The next morning Chan wakes the boys up about two hours before you come over. He wants to make sure all of them showered and wear warm clothes for the day. The youngest ones shower first, and get dressed. While they're showering, Chan asks Minho to help him clean up a bit and deck most of the table. After all the other members showered, Chan and Minho went next. They got dressed and about five minutes before you arrive they finish the table. They send Changbin downstairs to greet you while they finish everything. You spot him right away, and almost run into his arms. He hugs you tight, a smile on his face. You two head back to the room together, talking about how excited the two of you are about the day. When you two enter the room, the youngest members greet you excited. You smile at them, and yell a greeting back. They get even more excited, while Chan and Minho greet you with a smile. They invite you to the table, and you sit down next to Changbin. Breakfast is full of laughter and bubbly conversations, no silence at all. You don't feel akward at all, and blend in with them pretty well. After breakfast is done, you help clean up the table and with the dishes. After that, all of you head downstairs to the lobby. There you head to the front desk to hire some sleds. You and Chan pay togehter, and take the sleds to a small hill near the hotel. You and the older three boys walk up the hill, while the youngest ones run up and almost fall in the process. When everyone reaches the top, the boys decide who goes with who the first time down. You and Changbin almost immediatly decide to go toghether. The younger ones choose partners, and decide each member will stay up on the hill at least one round. You decide to do that too, keeping it fair for everyone. All four the younger members want to go with you one round as well. You and Changbin sled down together most of the time, but you also make sure all the members get a turn if they want. When everyone is getting tired from walking up the hill the whole time, the younger members and even Changbin ask you to make snowangels with them. You excidetly agree, and let yourself fall down in the snow. The boys soon join you, and while all of you are making snow angels Chan takes some pictures of all of you. There is a lot of laughter, and when all of you are done you proudly look at your angels. All of you go down the hill on the sleds one more time and make your way back to the hotel. You join them in the roomlounge, and drink a hot cocoa. You excuse yourself once you finish it, and quickly go home to change into dry clothes. You agree with the boys on meeting outside a restaurant for dinner, and soon see the boys coming your way. You all head inside, and enjoy dinner. Again it feels not akward at all, very comfortable and familiar. After dinner you convince them to allow you to pay part of dinner and walk outside with them. You say goodbye, thanking them for the fun today and hug them. You hug Changbin last and a bit longer than the others. You wave at them one last time and head home. The boys head back to the hotel, all agreeing that they had a great day and think you are a amazing person.