10 days left

Before going to bed that evening Changbin texted Y/N, asking if she was free the next day. She texted him back very soon, saying she was free and didn't have any plans yet. He decided to ask her if she wanted to meet up at a small cafe near the hotel. He had seen it the day before when they were on their way back to the hotel and thought it looked nice. Y/N texted back that'd she'd love to go and they decided to meet up around early in the afternoon. Changbin decided to sleep in the next day. Before going to bed they had decided on a relax day, and most of them decided to stay at the hotel. The guys who didn't stay at the hotel had decided to go explore the town a bit and do some grocery shopping. About an hour before he had to leave, Changbin decided to shower and get ready. He decided to go with a casual but warm look, and hung around the living room a bit until he had to leave. He says goodbye to the guys that were gonna stay, and together with the others he made his way to the cafe. When they arrive, the others say goodbye and continued towards the rest of the town. He checks his phone, and sees you had texted him you were early and had decided to wait inside. He opens the cafedoor, and the smell of fresh coffee greets him. He nodds at the barista behind the counter and looks around. He spotted you in the corner with a stack of books next to you. He walks over to you, not wanting to scare you or disturb you. "hey" he softly, trying his best not to scare you. You look up at him and smile. "hey, I didn't hear you coming in. I was busy with some homework." you greet him. He nods with a smile. He takes of his coat, and sits infront of you. After you put away your books, one of the baristas comes over to your table. "hi, how can I help you two today?" she asks friendly. you order your f/d, and Changbin does the same. The girl nods and writes it down. "I'll be right back with your drinks." she says. You two talk a bit, and get to know each other better. The girl comes back with your drinks, and you two quietly enjoy your drinks. " If you want I can show you around the town a bit? I can tell you a bit about it's history if you'd like." You say, breaking the silence. Changbin nods. "I'd like that. It seems like a very pretty and nice little town as far as I've seen from the car. We haven't really done anything in the town yet." You nod, and when you two finish your drinks get up to pay. before you can even ask him if he wants to split the bill or not, he already grabs his wallet and pays for you both. "we could've split the bill you know?" you say, trying to hide a smile while pouting slightly. "that's true, but I wanted to treat you as a thank you for showing me around" Changbin answers with a smile. You fail to hide your smile and thank him. You two leave the cafe and walk around a bit. It's starting to get dark when you two decide to slowly make your way back to the cafe. When walking by a small bakery hidden inbetween two stores you stop for a minute to look at all the pastries. Changbin notices, and asks you if you want to get something and sit down before you two part ways. You nod, and both of you order something. He once again pays, again saying it's a thank you. You sigh playfully, and thank him with a smile. Both of you enjoy the pastry and each others company. you laugh at a joke he made, not noticing the way he looks and smiles at you. After you two finish, you continue towards the cafe. Changbin sees the others standing there and turns to you. "Thank you for showing me around, I had a great time today." he says to you with a smile. You smile back at him. "I had a great time too, thank you for the food and drink." He turns around, but before walking away he turns around again. "before I go, would you be interested in meeting up again soon?" he asks. "I'd love to." you answer. He nods, and turns around again. But again, before walking away he turns around again. "can I give you a hug?" he asks shyly. you giggle at his shyness and nod. You two hug, and this time when he turns around he walks away after saying a final goodbye. You start to make your way back home, excited about meeting up with him again soon. They boys greet him, and while they all make their way back to the hotel start bombing him with questions. He says he'll tell them all about it when they get back to the hotel so they others can hear everything too.