7 days left

All of the boys woke up late the next time. Most of them even missed breakfast. Changbin was one of them, as he woke about half an hour before lunch ends. He quickly gets dressed so he can get some food and heads down. He quickly eats a bit before heading back upstairs. He takes a very quick shower and changes into the clothes he's planning on wearing. With 10 minutes left before you two meet up, Changbin makes his way to the arcade. He spots you infront of the arcade, and walks towards you with a smile. 'hey!" you hear his voice and look up at him with a smile. "Hey Binnie!" you greet him back. He looks at you slightly confused. "Binnie?" he asks you. " yeah, it's a nickname I thought of for you. If you don't like it I can just keep calling you Changbin?" you answer. He quietly laughs at it. "I don't mind it, I kinda like it. I think it's very cute just like you." you blush at his comment and decide to change subject. "you want to go inside? It's kinda cold outside.." You say. "yes, let's go. after you" Changbin answers while holding the door open for you. You walk in and he follows you. "what would you like to do first?" you both ask at the same time. " you choose" you both say at the same time again. You look at each other and laugh. "you can choose." Changbin says when you both calm down a bit. "hmm... Maybe some games? After that I'd like to try and win a price!" you answer him happily. He nods, and you two make you way towards the games. After trying most of them, you two try to do your best to win some tickets. Changbin had secretly decided he wanted to win you a price and was determined to succeed. Him and the boys tried it yesterday and even were able to win some stuffed toys. He knew what games would be easy for him and what games wouldn't, so when you two got to a game he was pretty good at he was the one winning the tickets. And at the other games you played. you two finally make it to the last game, and decide to both play. Changbin wins about 20 more tickets, while you win 35 tickets. You make your way towards the prices there are to be one. One perticulair teddybear stands out for you, but when you count your tickets you don't have enough. Trying to hide your sadness, you decide to look at other prices. They all seem nice, but the teddybear is still your favorite. Changbin sees the way you keep looking at the teddybear, and decides he's going to get it for you. " can I help you two?" A boy that seems to work at the arcade comes up to you two. "I'm still looking, thank you." you answer him. "I'd like that teddybear please." Changbin answers him, pointing at the teddybear you keep looking at. The boy grabs it, and hands it over to him. Changbin give him the tickets, and ends up with 5 extra tickets from the ones he won. "here, you can have these. Maybe you see something else you like." he hands you the tickets, and you look around. You see a nice cap, and decide to get him for Changbin. You count the tickets, and with the ones you got extra you have just enough for it. "I'd like that black cap please" You say to the boy, and give him the tickets. He hands you the tickets and you two make your way to the door. Once you two are outside you look at each other and at the same time hold the gifts out towards each other. You both laugh again, and take the gifts from each other. "thank you" you both say at the same time. You look over at the side of the road and notice some pebbles and fresh snow. "would you want to make a snowbear before we leave?" you ask Changbin. He nods with a smile, and you two get to work. You hold your new teddybear away from the snow and soon a teddybear with a pebble face is standing on the side of the road. you both take pictures with and of him, and say your goodbyes for the day. You both promise to text about tomorrow. You hug one last time, and part ways.