Christmas eve pt.1

The next day, you wake up quite early. You gather all the gifts you got for the boys, and start packing them and writing their names on it. You got some wrapping paper as well yesterday and hoped you had enough. You cheer softly as you have just enough wrapping papper for them all. You do a small victory dance, and put all the gifts into a big bag. After getting ready, you put everything back into your suitcase before checking if you have everything and leaving the hotel room. You check out, and wait in the lounge for Chan to text you he's there. You texted him after waking up, to which he responded he was on his way after thinking of an excuse to be away for a bit. Deep in thought, you didn't notice his texts coming in at first. Feeling your phone buzz, you look at the text you received. It was from Chan, saying he was waiting for you infront of the hotel. You grab all your belongings and make your way outside. It doesn't take you long to spot Chan and he quickly comes to help you. You hug him, and together you get to the car. After everything is in the trunk, you both get in. You thank Chan again for everything, and you two start planning on how to surprise the boys. "they decided to go practice a bit, Changbin and Jisung were talking about writing some songs. So we have time to hide your luggage. They tend to stay at the practice room until lunch, close to dinner but I don't know if they're going to be back early since it's christmas eve tonight. I also told them I need to get some last minute things if you don't mind helping me out with that?" Chan explains. "yes of course, no problem! If you tell me where to go and what you need I'll help." You two plan a bit more before arriving at the dorms. Chan checks if the boys are still gone, and then helps you hide your luggage. Struggling a bit, you two end up succesful and head back out. First Chan needs some gifts for some of the boys, and grabs a plushie when you're not watching. You look around, and decide to wait for Chan near the exit. He pays and everything gets wrapped up before joining you again. Next you two get some groceries for dinner and head towards the dorms. Chan gets a text from Felix saying everyone's back at the dorm and asking if he's on his way back. Texting back, Chan answers he's about 20 minutes away and that the boys should go shower before dinner and gifts. He gets a thumbs up from Felix before getting a text from Changbin. 'do you need anything from the store? otherwise me and Jisung will head to the dorms' 'no, I just got the last few things. I told the others to shower before dinner, can you two make sure to shower as well?' 'got it, we'll shower as well.' Before either you or Chan realise it, you two arrive back at the dorm. You help Chan with the bags and he peeks into the dorms. None of the boys are in the living room, and you two make your way to the kitchen. Looking in, Chan gives you the okay to come in. He puts everything away, hearing the others come into the living room. He whispers to you that he'll keep them out of the kitchen using the gifts and you two agree on the word surprise for you que to come into the living room. He greets the others, and you wait for your que.