2 days left

Today is the last day the boys will spend with just the eight of them. For tomorrow they are already planning on what to do for the last day. They decided to end the vacation together the way it began; with ice skating. And of course they asked you too, as ice skating started you friendship with them as well. They don't want to mention that it's the day before they leave, because they want to wait till after the ice skating. They don't want to ruin the day for you so they decide to wait. But for today they decided to do a movie day. Chan had the members shower again, and he and Felix ran to the store to get some snacks and drinks. They decide to order pizza for dinner instead of making food or going to a restaurant again. When they got back, they change into pj's and joined the boys on the couch. They decide on doing a christmas movie marathon, starting with 'the Santa Claus' trilogy. After those, they move onto the 'Home Alone' movies. In between the movies, they have some simple lunch before getting back to snacking. Next up were 'How the Grinch stole Christmas', 'A Christmas Carrol', 'the polar express', 'Santa Puppies', and ended with 'the nightmare before Christmas'. After they watched all the 'classis' movies, they move onto some newer Netflix movies like the 'Christmas Chronicles' and the newer 'Grinch' movie. Before some members coud complain, 'Frozen' 1&2 were on the tv. The members who decided to watch Frozen were yelling along to the songs as loud as they could, trying not to disturb the other hotel guests. Chan had to try and quiet them down a bit at some moments, but the day was still very succesful. They decide to take a small break and order some dinner. They get some more drinks, talk a bit and wait for their dinner to arrive. After about 15 minutes their food arrived and they got plates before continuing their movie marathon. They decided to watch some more disney movies while enjoying their food. After the fourth movie they decided to take another small break to clean the plates and throw the empty boxes away. They decide they're done with watching the movies, and decide to turn on music and talk about their favourite parts of the vacation. Some members liked the shopping the best, others liked the goofing around in the snow the much. All of them could agree on one thing: this is a vacation they will never forget.

Before they go to sleep, the others ask Changbin to ask you if you want to go with them for ice skating one last time. He texts you, explaining the others 'begged' him to text you about tomorrow and ask you to go ice skating with them one last time before they leave. He sees the mistake he made after sending it, apologising to the other. You respond quick, saying that it's sad they're leaving soon, but that you would love to go ice skating with them one last time. Changbin texts you back with a smile and the two of you decide on a time together. You two say goodnight and the boys go to bed excited about the next day. You however, have trouble going to sleep. Knowing tomorrow was the last day the boys would be there somewhat hurts. You've grown to care about these 8 boys a lot, and knowing you won't be able to just go to the hotel and see them is anymore hurts. You end up falling asleep after a while, excited about tomorrow but also kind of sad.