First day home

The next day the boys sleep in, tired from the long flight they had the day before. After they wake up, thye have breakfast together before doing their own thing. Changbin decides to work some more on the vacation song, his thoughts slowly going to Y/N. He can't help but wonder what you're doing right now. Do you miss him already? Did you forget about him already? Slowly his thoughts end up going to the dates you two went on. Can he call them dates? You two always called it meeting up, but to him it feels like they were dates. He then thinks of the times you spend with all eight of them and how much they others loved being around you. Without noticing he starts smiling. Looking at some paper infront of him, he tries to focus on writing songs, but his mind keeps wondering back to you and how happy he is that he met you. He sighs, and puts down his pen. "hey, are you ready for lunch?" Chan's voice brings back Changbin from his thoughts. Looking behind him, he sees Chan in the doorway. nodding, he follows Chan and sees the others waiting for them. "we thought it would be nice to have lunch together more often since we did that almost everyday while on vacation." Minho explained to him. Changbin smiled, and nodded. "sounds good to me." They got into a car, and Chan had looked up a restaurant for them to eat at and everyone agreed. While eating, they talked about their thoughts on the vacation now that they were home. They spend their time at the restaurant talking and laughing about the memories they made. "hey hyung, have you heard from Y/N?" Jeongin suddenly asked Changbin. he looks up at him, and nods. "she texted me after we got home, thanking me once again for all the fun." Jeongin nods. "do you know when she's coming to Korea?" "no, I haven't heard from her since." Jeongin nods, but says nothing else about it. After that they let the topic rest, and after paying they decide to all head back to the dorms. On the way there Changbin finally thinks of some to put in the song, thanks to his members. He decides to put in some their memories as well instead of just his. When they arrive at the dorm, he goes to his room and grabs the lyrics he already wrote down. After a while, he gets stuck again. He sighs, and decides to let it rest for a moment. He goes to the living room, where he finds the rest as well. Most of them are on their phone, or listening to music. After Changbin sits down, Chan puts his phone away and looks around at the others. "anyone up for a game?" The rest looks at him, and everyone makes a sound of agreement. "What did you wanna play hyung?" "how about a round of uno?" After a exciting round, Felix and Chan are the ones in the finale. Felix gets close to winning, but in the end Chan takes the crown. They decide to play a few more rounds before dinner, after which they all do their own thing. Still a bit tired from the flight and trying to work on the song, Changbin decides to go to bed early. He texts Y/N goodnight, and goes to sleep.

A/N: finally a new chapter after such a long time! I'll be doing my best to post more asap, and might even finish the book soon. Sorry for any possible grammar mistakes, reading back some old chapters I noticed some I didn't before. Hope you like the new chapter!~ Orion