Epilogue; new years

After christmas you and the boys decided that you would stay at the dorm until you leave in the new year. They showed you around the city and even the country, and you sometimes joined them at practice. Making sure you're included, they often showed you small dance moves from their choreo that you could dance along with. The days leading up to new years were full, and between traveling around and being at the practice room there was a lot of games, movies and mostly laughter. When you and Changbin had time, you went on small and simple dates like getting coffee or going on walks. Slowly the days went by, and before Y/N and the boys realised it it was the day before new years.

"Do you guys have any plans for news years?" Y/N suddenly asks during dinner. The boys think for a moment. They didn't think of that before. "No, I don't think so. Is there something you'd like to do?" Chan answers, looking at you. "I haven't really thought of anything. I was just curious. We can always look up some things? Like a firework show!" "that sounds like fun!" the others agree, and you and Chan to look into possibly going to a firework show. While the others do the dishes, you and Chan sit down behind his laptop. You have pen and paper to write things down, and you two start looking. You two soon find out there'll be a show in Seoul tomorrow. Instead of going for just the fireworks, you decide on spending most of the day there instead. You plan lunch and dinner, and some small things inbetween. After planning for about two hours, all of you talk for a bit before everyone heads to bed.

The next day everyone slowly wakes up, eats breakfast, showers and gets ready for the day. After everyone got ready and grabbed everything they needed, all of you got on your way. When you arrived the first thing you did was eat lunch and discuss where everyone wanted to go. Time went by quickly while you were shopping, and before you knew it was time to eat dinner. After dinner you all went to find the perfect spot. You soon found it and sat down. Chan had gotten drinks and snacks so that you could stay seated and wait for the fireworks to begin. The last few hours of the year went by quickly. None of you noticed the time as you were busy talking about many things. About 10 minutes before 12 all of you started to realise what time it is. Cleaning up your mess and putting away the things you could take back home with you, Seungmin kept an eye on the time. 1 minute before 12 you all stood together, looking at a sign which had a countdown on it. As the countdown hits 10 seconds, everyone start yelling along with the countdown. "five, four, three, two, one, happy new year!!" The boys start wishing each other a new year, but before you can Changbin can join them he pulls you close to him. While the fireworks start, you and Changbin share a soft kiss. "happy new year" you whisper to each other. You don't share this moment for long, as the others pull you into a big group hug and wish you both a happy new year. You laugh, wishing them the same. Together you all look at the fireworks lighting up the sky. You hug Changbin, enjoying the beautiful fireworks.

Final A/N: thank you to everyone who read this book, it's something small but it means a lot to me. Sorry once again that the updates took so long.. I hope you enjoyed it, and maybe until the next book.~ Orion