12 days left

All the boys get up early, get breakfast and get ready. They dress warm, and grab the gloves they brought. They found out they need to wear those at the skating track yesterday. They get everything they need and make their way to the skates rental.  The track was in front of the hotel, and inside the hotel rented skates to the guests. They all get their size, and sit down to put them on. they chat a bit, all very excited to get onto the ice. They all agree on a place to meet up when they're done and go their way. Most members stayed together, or in duo's. Chan and Changbin stay together, and help each other up when one of them happens to fall. They have a great time, laughing and doing small tricks. Ofcourse it does sometimes happen those tricks don't go to well and they end up on their butts. Whenever that happens, they laugh together and help eachother get up. At some point, Chan decides to take a small break and just watch the others. Changbin stays, and while looking for the others he feels something hit his back and hears a small scream. He turns around, and sees a girl sitting on the ice. She looks around his age, maybe a bit older or younger. He reaches out a hand to her, and asks her if she's okay. She looks up at him, right into his eyes. 'wauw' was his first thought. He looks at her eyes, completely forgetting everything around him. But he isn't the only one. The girl looks into his eyes and can't seem to look away. After about a minute of them staring at each other, she decides to take his hand. He helps her up, and looks her way while she gets cleans the ice from her gloves. "I'm sorry, I'm not very good at ice skating yet. Are you okay?" she asks, looking up at him. "I understand, I'm not that good at it either. I'm fine, and you?" He answers with a smile. "I'm fine, only bruised my pride just a tiny little bit." she says laughing softly. Changbin can't help but laugh at it softly as well. "I'm Y/N by the way, it's nice to meet you." the girl introduces herself, holding out her hand for him to shake. "I'm Changbin, it's nice to meet you too Y/N. Are you from here?" He answers. "Yes, I grew up here. And you?" she says. "I'm from South Korea, my friends and I are here on a vacation for two weeks." Changbin says, his smile growing every second he talks to the girl. "That's funny, I'm planning on going there to spend the holidays. I live alone, so I decided that this year I was going to spend my christmas in a different country." Y/N explains. "we decided to do something similair, only we wanted to be home by then so we could celebrate with our families. How about we make a small deal; you show me around here, and I'll show you around in Korea?" Changbin answers. The girl thinks for a moment, but then nods. "Deal. Do you have your phone with you? Then I'll give you my number so we can meet up." Y/N asks. Changbin gives her his phone and she puts in her number. "I gotta get going, I'll text you for meeting up. It was very nice meeting you Y/N, hopefully I'll see you again soon!" Changbin says, wishing you goodbye.  "it was very nice meeting you too Changbin! hopefully until soon!" and with that, Y/N dissapeared into the crowd.