11 days left

Changbin looks around, not seeing any of the other members on the ice. He decides to join Chan at the meeting point and see if the others are there too. He makes his way to the side, trying not to skate into someone. He makes it to the side succesfully and tries to walk over to the others. Felix is the first one to spot him, and waves at him. He waves back and continues walking to them. They greet him, and Chan asks him if he wants to stay longer. Changbin shakes his head no. It was fun, but his feet are starting to hurt. "Okay, let's put our shoes on and bring the skates back. We can head back to the hotel after that." Chan says. They bring back the skates, and walk towards the hotel entrance. Jisung and Felix decide to walk behind the others and whisper some things to each other. Meanwhile Minho decides to ask Changbin about what happened on the ice. "hey Changbin, who was the girl on the ice you were talking to?" he asks. Changbin looks at him, and explains that she hit him on accident and fell over because of it. "I helped her up and we talked a bit. She asked if I was from here to which I told her we're here on vacation. She mentioned she's going to Korea for christmas so we made a small deal. She's going to show me around here and I'm going to show her around Korea when she's there. She gave me her number and left, so I decided to head back to the meeting point." Minho nods. Before he can say anything, a snowball hits him. They hear Jisung and Felix laugh. Minho grabs some snow, makes a snowball and throws it hitting Jisung in the face. The others including Felix laugh as Jisung looks surprised by the snow in his face. He looks at Felix who is still laughing and grabs snow from the ground. He shoves it into Felix his face, laughing as Felix looks as surprised as Jisung. They share a look, yell "SNOWBALL FIGHT!!" and start throwing snowballs at the other members. Soon they're all covered in snow, yelling and laughing at each others. Sometimes it happens one of them wants to say or yell something, but before they can they get a mouth full of snow. After about 15 minutes of snowballs flying everywhere, Felix decides he gives up for now. He sits down, and lets himself fall into the snow. "hey hyung, you should make a snowangel!" Jeongin says excitedly. Felix looks at him, confused. "a what?" he asks. " a snowangel! Here. I'll snow you." Jeongin answers. He lays down next to Felix, and starts making a snowangel. Seeing what Jeongin does, Felix decides to do try it. Chan looks at them, and decides to take a picture. Soon Seungmin joins the other two, and when they stand up they proudly look at their snowangels. "let's go to the rooms, we can shower and change into different clothes. I believe there's still enough ingredients left for everyone to make some more hot chocolate milk." Chan says to everyone. Back in their rooms they decide to order room service for dinner, and after they all showered they changed into their matching pj's. For the rest of the night, they all did their own thing and enjoyed just sitting all together while doing so.

Congrats to my amazing writer friend dreamyseungmin for hitting 700 followers! Her stories are amazing, if you haven't yet I'd recommend checking out her books!~ Orion