First day home (Y/N POV)

"passengers who are in need for special assistence for flight SZ217 to South Korea are invited to start boarding. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready" Looking on your phone one last time, you see a goodnight text from Changbin. You quickly text him goodnight back, and go to the chat with Chan. 'hi Chan, I was wondering if you could help me with a little surprise I'm planning for Changbin and the others.' You wait for an answer, which luckily for you comes quite fast. 'I hope so. What can I do for you?' He answers. 'I'm about to board a plane to Korea, and I would like to surprise the boys by not yet telling them today is the day I leave. I'm arriving pretty late so I can't surprise them tomorrow already, but I was wondering if I could surprise them the day after tomorrow, on christmas eve.' you text back. "we are now inviting passengers with small children for flight SZ217 to South Korea to start boarding. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready." You listen to the announcer, realising it's almost your turn to board. 'that shouldn't be a problem. Do you have a place to stay while you're here?' you look back to your phone, relieved. 'I booked a hotelroom in Incheon, I'm still looking to find one more in the city centre of Seoul. I haven't had much luck yet, but the hotel told me I can always book the room for longer if needed.' You get a answer from Chan almost right away. 'nope. Our couch is quite comfortable and we probably even have a bed for you. You're staying at our dorms. I'll pick you up on the day of christmas eve and I'll make sure you can atleast sleep on the couch.' You smile, thankful for Chan. 'thank you Chan, I hope it's not too much trouble..' 'of course not, you're part of our little family now.' 'thank you again, I have to go now. I'll text you when I arrive' "have a safe flight Y/N. I'll see you soon' After putting your phone away you get your ID and boarding pass ready. "passengers for flight SZ217 to South Korea are invited to start boarding. please have your boarding pass and identification ready." You grab your backpack, and get in line to board the plane. After it's your turn, you thank the staff and get to your seat. Thinking about how excited you are to see the boys again, you smile before slowly drifting of to sleep. The flight goes by fast, and before you know it you've arrived in Korea. You get a cab to your hotel, text Chan you've arrived safely and after leaving your luggage at the hotel you walk around for a bit. While walking around, you get the idea to get some gifts for the boys. Your gifts mission is a succes, and you decide to celebrate by getting some dinner. Afterwards you head back to your hotel and after changing you fall asleep quite fast, tired from the flight and walking around the city. But before falling asleep, you text Changbin goodnight, smiling when he texts a goodnight back.