9 days left

As soon as Changbin entered the hotel room, questions were being thrown at him. The boys were talking through each other, and Changbin couldn't answer any of them. Minho noticed, and told the others to calm down. Thanks to him, they all sat down and Changbin got to answer every question. After that, they all decided to go to bed early again. The boys who stayed at the hotel decided they wanted to go see the town the next day and the others agreed to go with them.

The first one to wake up was Hyunjin, who accidentally wakes up Seungmin. They decide to sit in the living room together and wait for the others. Unlike the days before, they were going to get breakfast together. The past days everyone went down whenever they woke up or wanted to go. But today, they were going to eat breakfast at the same time. Soon Changbin joined them, followed by Minho. Jeongin and Jisung joined them at the same time, and Chan and Felix were the last ones. they all went down for breakfast together. After breakfast they went up to their rooms and changed into clothes for the day. After they were done changing, they made their way to the town.

The first thing they do, is check out the arcade. There are pinball machines, airhockey tables, dance games, racing games, table football, and games to win tickets for prizes. they spend about 3 hours in total at the arcade, and then continue their adventure through the town. All the boys ended up winning a prize, but not all of them got a stuffed toy. They shop some more, and get some groceries as well. They get some more snacks and drinks, and ingredients to make dinner. They decided to make their way back to the hotel and eat dinner a bit early. They went by the bakery Changbin and you had some pastries and all picked something for dessert. And of course, they couldn't help themselves and there was another snowball fight. All the way to the hotel snowballs are flying around. The ones that are completely soaked are to no ones surprise Jisung and Felix, but Jeongin and Hyunjin are close to soaked too. Seungmin and Changbin were hit a few times too, but are not as bad as the other two. Minho and Chan decide Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin need to take a shower while they make dinner. The others changed into dry clothes too. While they change, Minho and Chan start on dinner. They decide to keep it simple, and when the others are ready they can sit down for dinner right away. They do the dishes, and get their dessert. After that, they hang out together in the living room, talking a bit and listening to music. Later on the evening, they decide to get things ready for the next day, and after that they decide to go to bed.