6 days left

Changbin wakes up rather early and gets ready for the day. He walks into the living room where Chan was sitting, watching tv. "goodmorning hyung. What are you guys planning on doing today?" He asks Chan. He look over his shoulder at Changbin and says " goodmorning to you too. We're not sure yet, why?"Changbin nods. "well the girl I've been spending time with is coming over. We decided to just do something simple and relaxing today. So I texted her if she wanted to come over and hang out here." he explains. Chan nods, and thinks for a bit. "you can use this room, the ones that want to stay at the hotel can go to the other room. If you need anything from outside of the room make sure you have a room key with you." Changbin nods. "thank you hyung." he says with a smile. By now the others are out of bed as well and they all go down for breakfast. Before leaving the room, Changbin makes sure he has his roomkey with him. After breakfast, he says goodbye to the others and waits for you in the lobby. You spot him right away, and make your way towards him with a huge smile. He smiles at you, and holds his arms out. You immidiatly get into them as soon as you reach him. "hey" You say softly. "hey" he softly greets you back. " before we go upstairs, what do you want to do for lunch? we can go to the cafe again or we can make lunch here. You can decide." he says. You think for a bit. The cafe would be very fun and cute, but making lunch together would be fun too. "can we make lunch here?" you ask him. He nods. " do you want to go get groceries together now? That way we don't have to go out for it again. I brought my wallet with me just to be sure incase you do." you nod, and you two go on your way. While walking to the store you two excitedly chat about the skihall yesterday. You laugh at the stories he has about the others, and at his failed attempts. Without either of you really realising you start holding hands.

At the store you two get the ingredients for lunch and some other things like snacks. Changbin pays yet again, not listening to your protests. You pout, and Changbin hugs you while holding the bag with groceries. You gladly hug him back. "let's go back so we can start on lunch. I'm getting a bit hungry." he says. You nod, and let go of him. You two walk back to the hotel, and once again you two hold hands. The walk is quiet, and you both seem lost in your thoughts. Changbin can't help but think about how lucky he feels that you two met. The days he spend with you so far have been full of laughter and fun. He looks at you with a smile, while you look around you. You feel so lucky to have bumped into him. You two met on accident, but both were gratefull you did. You look back at him, with a smile. Only to notice him already smiling at you. you can feel your face turn red and look away. You look infrnt of you again and see the hotel. You follow Changbin and enter the hotelroom. After putting everything away you two get started on lunch. You cook, and Changbin helps wherever he can. After lunch you clean the dishes and decide to just listen to music and chill on the couch. Christmas music fills the room, and you two sit down next to eachother on the couch. Like the days before, there is a lot of talking and laughing. Time flies by without you two noticing, until Chan comes in the room. "Hey Changbin, what are your plans with dinner?" he ask before looking at you. "hello, you must be his new friend. I'm Chan, it's nice to meet you." you shake his and and introduce yourself to him. " we were about to make dinner reservations, if you want you can join us?" He says. You think. It would be nice, and you'd get to spend more time with Changbin. " if it's no problem I'd love to." You say with a smile. Chan nods, and goes back to the others.

Before dinner you introduce yourself to the members, and soon you're all chatting as if you've know each other for forever. You all have a great evening, full of laughter. Without you realising, Changbin slips his arm around your shoulders and keep it there for the rest of the evening. After dinner the bous are kind enough to give you a ride home. They tell their driver your adress and there is even more laughter during the ride towards your house. After you arrive, you say goodbye to the other. Changbin decides to walk you to your door and informs the driver. You say one last goodbye to the members and walk towards your door together with Changbin. "thank you for today, I had so much fun. You're friends are really nice. Can you thank them again for allowing me to join you guys for dinner?" Changbin smiles at you. "I'm glad you had so much fun. I'll thank them for you. Thank you too, I also had a lot of fun." He says with a smile. Before you go inside, the two of you share a sweet hug.

When Changbin gets back to the car, the other immediatly start talking about you. "she's really nice hyung. If you two end up together I hope you two are happy." Jeongin says. The others agree with him, and Changbin can't stop smiling. He's happy the guys like you so much. When they get back to the hotelrooms, they all go to bed right away. Changbin sends you one last goodnight text and falls asleep soon after.