8 days left

The next they, all the boys wake up around the same time. They all get dressed and get breakfast together again. They chat while eating, talking about what they're excited to do and what they wanted to do the most. Chan made reservations at a nearby ski hall. They were going to start with ski's and if they wanted they could try snowboarding. There also was an option of sledding, but the main reservation was for ski's. After their breakfast, they put on some more clothes and make their way to the van which was waiting for them infront of the hotel. It was still early, but they had to drive for about an hour to get to the ski hall. On their way there, they all take a small nap. They wake up about 15 minutes before they arrive, and scroll through their phones or listen to some music. They thank their driver, and Chan talks to the driver about when they're going home. They decide that Chan will call him when they're getting ready to leave.

The boys go inside and get some ski's. They make duo's and decide to get lunch together. They choose a place to put their shoes and sit down for their lunch. They spend about four hours in the snow. During lunch, they talk about what happened before. They laugh a lot and enjoy their lunch. After that, they can choose if they want to keep the ski's, want a skateboard or go sledding instead. The maknae line decides to go sledding, while the others decide to keep the ski's. The next two hours they do their own thing, the maknae line staying together the whole time. They take a small break to drink some hot chocolate milk, and the hyung line decides to join the maknae line with sledding. after about an hour and a half they decide to get bring back the sleighs en get dinner. They talk about what they liked the most, and all agree that the sledding was one of the best parts of the day. They pay for the bill and Chan calls their driver. While he's calling, Minho has to stop the snowball duo from starting another fight. They wait a few minutes before the van is there, and get on board. They all decide to stay awake, and talk about the next two days. All of them decide to take a rest day and stay at the hotel or visit the arcade. Changbin decides to text Y/N and asks if she's free those two days. She again answers pretty soon and they agree on going to the arcade together the next day. As soon as they got back at the hotel, they all thank the driver and head to their rooms. Changbin texts a goodnight to Y/N and falls asleep as soon as he lays down.