Chapter 51: Burning Steel

"Obito!" Minato shouted. "This isn't you!" Obito, who was standing atop the head of the massive Ten-Tails, smirked. 

"Oh sensei, this is me. You are just ignorant to the true meaning of despair," A faint chakra caught his attention and his smirk turned sinister. "But I have a feeling that you will learn very soon." He looked up a little and saw Madara fighting his old rival, the First Hokage, Hashirama Senju, with a grin on his face. 

"What are you talking about?" Hiruzen barked. 

"I can't Body Flicker over there, Lord Fourth," Shisui said as he stood next to Itachi Uchiha. "The Ten-Tails is holding an invisible barrier that repels any oncoming attacks. I don't think any ninjutsu will work." 

"This is troubling," Tobirama said, his arms folded over his chest. "This is a threat unlike any other." 

"Lord Third," Obito mocked. "I think you'll see exactly what I mean in just a few seconds. He's here." 

"You don't mean. . ." Itachi breathed out. 

Flashback

"Where am I?" Hiruzen spoke aloud. He turned his head and was shocked to see several others, including the First, Second, and Fourth, Hokages standing side by side. On Minato's left, stood Kushina Uzumaki along with Shisui and Itachi Uchiha. "Kushina? Minato?" 

"What have you summoned us here for?" Tobirama barked as he caught sight of Orochimaru, who was standing in front of the crowd along with two other people. One having pure white hair and sharp purple eyes and wearing a long brown cloak with a large sword strapped to his back and another with spiky orange hair and dark red-orange eyes. 

"Well, I'm sure you would be interested in knowing that this world is going to end sooner or later. Since I live on this world, I would much rather it be later, far later if at all possible. There is a war going on, one that has caused the three Great Shinobi Nations to united into the Shinobi Alliance, comprised of Sand, whatever is left of Kumo, and Konoha." 

"What about Mist or Iwa? They may hold grudges but if it's a big enough of a threat then surely they would be interested in helping." Orochimaru smirked as he looked at Kushina and Minato.

"What?" Kushina hissed, never having liked the Snake Sannin when she was alive. 

"It seems," He drawled out as he looked over to the two Uchiha. "That your son and teammate is responsible for the destruction of both of those hidden villages."

"You're lying," Itachi immediately denied it. "There's no way Naruto could have done that." 

"Itachi's right," Minato argued. "Naruto wanted world peace. There's no way he could kill someone, let alone destroy an entire village." Orochimaru threw his head up and began laughing while Hiruzen frowned, knowing that Minato was wrong. 

"Your boy has killed more people in the last ten years than any of you combined! He's working alongside Madara Uchiha and is dead set on enslaving this world in a genjutsu." Kushina shook her head, denying it. 

"You're lying," Chains began to sliver out of her back. "There's no way my Naru-chan would do such a thing." 

"If Madara is truly out there then we need to get to the battlefield already," Hashirama said with a hardened tone. "This Naruto fellow sounds dangerous if he's even a fraction of how dangerous Madara is then-" 

"He's worse," Orochimaru said, causing Hashirama to freeze. "That boy is the strongest shinobi to ever exist, hence why I've summoned some of the strongest people to ever exist to help fight him," He looked over to Kushina, Itachi, and Shisui. "And then you three for psychological warfare."