CH4: The Deal

Bright POV

"So, you already got my message last night" Win says after I sit in front of him in his office.

I stay silent. My gaze on Win. Win indeed has distinct figures. His handsomeness maybe come from uncle Tay and also his face is beautiful, maybe he got it from his mother.

Win has white skin contrast with his black hair. Actually, I admit that Win is the among the beautiful man that I ever met. If only Win's behaviour is more nice as his visual. I confirm many girls or even boys will drooling over him.

But despite has a beautiful figure, I often see his tired face in office. His face always pale looks like sick person. He remembers when Win fainted two time in his arm. Does he always sick?

"Bright.. Bright"

Win's voice pulled me from my own thought.

"Sorry.. what did you say again?" I asked again. I feel little embarass for not paying attention.

"I said I agree to this marriage" Win replies a bit annoyed.

"Yeah.. I got your message last night. But I thought that you need at least a week to think about it? Only one night?" I ask.

I'm quite curious why Win make very quick decision about this despite of him protest about this marriage earlier.

"I want to sleep peacefully and don't want to burden myself by thinking this useless things"

'Oww.. always sharp' I can only mutters inside. 'So, that's explain the dark circle under his eyes'

"But of course I have condition" Win smirks. He takes something on his desk and shoved it to me.

"Read this"

I open the file contain paper inside. It looks like an agreement paper. I go through the paper.

Mutual Agreement Win-Bright

"WinBright?" I don't know why I suddenly utter this.

"What's the matter with that?" Win ask me in confusion.

"Ahh.. nothing" I smile and continue reading the whole content.

I put back the paper and let out a sigh.

"Why? Don't agree?" Win asks.

"I don't know. Is this the right thing? I mean, yes I did suggest this but what if our parent find out about this. They must feel betrayed and disappointed with us" I suddenly worried being caught up.

I don't want anyone hurt by our reckless behaviour.

"If you and me keep silent about this, no one will find out. And let me remind you again. I'm doing this for my late mother. I don't care what my dad or others thinking about it" Win's voice become stern. He clenches his teeth. He still mad at his dad for this.

"But I care. I have mother who always want to see me happy and I can't disappoint uncle Tay. I am beyond grateful to him" I let out my concern. This is not about me only. This is about two family and this is about people we love around us.

"Bright.. you know what?! Let's just forget everything" Win snaps.

"Khun.. can you calm down a bit?! Why you always like this? I try to think here for the sake of both of family. Do you think you the only victim here? I even have a girl that I like. But I'm willing to let go of it because of this. Do you think it is easy for me as well?" I suddenly become mad as well. I rarely get mad as I always smile. But Win is difficult to handle.