CH21: Worry about you

Bright just checked in a hotel close to the company that he will met the next day. He already had meal at the airport. Bright looks at a watch at his hand. It is 6PM on Japan time. Japan's time is only 2 hour ahead from Thailand. So, it is still early at Thailand now.

He takes his phone and make a long-press on number 1. Yes, he put Win as number 1 speed dial. He waits for Win to take his call but there is no one takes the call. He tries a few time more but the result still the same? Maybe Win is still working. Bright send a short message and make a mental note to call Win later.

He takes off his clothes and lying on the bed. His eyes travel around. The space in this room seems larger to him. Because he has been living with Win for quite some time now, he used to have someone with him.

He has been living with Win almost 4 month. He feels time flies so fast. Suddenly, he remembered the agreement that both of them have signed. He has indescribable feeling about it.

What if one day, Win asks him for separation?

Did he ready to let go of Win?

He shuddered at the thought. He sighs and get out from the bed lazily and walks to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower, dry his hair, landing on the bed again and checks on his phone. It is one hour after he left the message. Still no replies from Win.

'Win might just finish working and driving home' Bright thought.

He spaces out and stares at the ceiling flatly. Then a moment later, the tiredness makes him drifts to a sleep.

It is 10PM when Bright awake later. The first thing he checks is his phone. But he finds it is weird as Win still has not reply his text. It has been 5 hour from the first text message he sent to Win. He starts to worry.

Last night, Win seems catch a little cold. This morning also Win seems a bit pale than usual. 'Did Win get sick?'

After contemplating, he dialed Win's number again. The phone keep ringing until it reaches to voice message. Bright frowns. He keeps dial Win's number but there is no answer at the other side. This feeling killing him inside.

'Should I ask Daddy Tay? But Daddy would worries if he suddenly asks him'

Then Bright remembered something, he dialed the person's number quickly. When the person picks up, Bright instantly throws the question to him.

"Khao, is Win okay today?"

"Hello, P'Bright. P'Win does not come to the office today. I think he takes a sick leave today"

"Oh.. he is sick?"

"It is what I heard from his assistant"

"Okay Khao. I'm worried. He doesn't take my call or replies to my text"

"Maybe P'Win under medication. Usually when he sicks, he will sleep alot and also for a long time"

"Oh.. you probably right. He might still sleep because of the medication. Anyway thanks Khao"

"Okay, phi"

Bright hangs up. If he knows Win would be sick and not going to work, he would bring him here with him. Now, he can't help to worry about the other.

After he refreshes up, he makes himself instant noodle and prepares for his meeting tomorrow with the sponsor. While preparing, he is checking on his phone every single minute, hoping Win will reply him back.

~

Win's eyes flutters open slowly. He doesn't know how long he has been slept. He already woke up around 3.30PM, but because his fever become worst he fall sleep again. He touches his forehead. The fever is not gone. He doesn't has energy to move.