CH25: Heart to heart

Bright just arrived at the venue that Win texted him. Win went out since early in the morning. Since he would be joined Win helping his friend's event later on the evening, so he didn't say much about it. Win already told him last night that he was tired because of this and also due to work. So, he don't want to be difficult. He wants to understand Win better and respect Win's life.

After parks his car, he run lightly to the said event. Win didn't tell in details what kind of event. He just told him that their friend have some celebration party. To be honest Bright is really happy because Win willing to introduce himself to his circle of friend. This is positive sign that he really opens up to him.

When Bright enters the place, there is someone with neat black suit approaches him. The man asks his name and guides him to somewhere. Sometimes, he forgot that his husband come from wealthy family. Of course his circle of friend also from rich family. So, it is understandable this kind of event is held exclusively like this.

The man then leave him after showing him the place. He nods and thanks the man with a smile. He don't know why but out of sudden he feels so nervous to meet Win's friend. He has met Mix and First and they are both okay and easy to mingle. But as for this one, he does not know yet what kind of friend will be.

He takes a deep breath and enters the ballroom. Once he enters, he found out that the room is pitch black. Did the man shows him a right room? Bright confuses for a second. He nearly pulls out his phone to contact his husband but suddenly there is a light shining top over him and the other one is over top of someone else.

He looks at the direction. There is someone who sits on piano section while there is mic attached around his cheeks. He can't see the person clearly because that figure is hidden behind the shadow. But when he heard the voice, his heartbeat race very fast.

"Good evening everyone"

That's Win's voice.

"Today is the special day for someone I treasure in my life. This song is dedicated for him, my husband, Bright Vachirawit. I hope he likes it"

His husband? Yes. It is him! He is Win's husband! What is this? What happen? Special day? Waitt.. he just remember today is his birthday! He was so lost in the whole week because his mind fill with how Win seemed avoiding him.

That's why he didn't remember his own birthday at all. When Win starts to play a music on the piano, all Bright's attention towards his husband. Win starts to sing and his voice fills the ball room.

ไม่ธรรมดา / Mai Tum Ma Dah (Uncommon) by Bell Supol

An uncommonly average person
I once traveled searching, but never once found
Even one person who had these aspects
What I found wasn’t right, what was right, I didn’t find

An uncommonly average person
Finally, the sky led me to find you
You’re the only person who doesn’t need to be spectacular
Yet being near you is like finding heaven in my heart

It’s over, what I’ve been searching for, I’ve finally gotten to meet the real thing
My life from now on will be good if I have only you
You’re the last person I want to see before I go to sleep
And the first person I want to see when I wake up in the morning
Morning has only you, night has only you alone