CH7: Trouble

One week passed too fast. Their relationship still the same. Bright always be nice to Win but Win mostly ignored him at home or at office.

However, Bright glad when he visited his mom with Win, Win didn't protest too much. He didn't know if that only his feeling but he felt Win much more careful and gentle when with his mom. He is very thankful for that.

Today they just board on a flight to Krabi for 4 days vacation.

Bright rubs his temples after settles in their room. He just argued with Win because the younger wanted separate room, but the problem is all the room has been fully booked.

The younger get mad and spring out from the counter, leaving all the things for him to handle by himself.

He had enough with Win. Not to mention Win didn't want to come here at the first place. Like as if he himself wanted all of this!

But he tried to knock some senses into the younger saying that he can take rest from the work for awhile and don't take is as honeymoon or whatever it is.

Bright don't know, what's wrong with having vacation. From what he knows from Daddy Tay, Win rarely take on leave. So, this is good for him to relax. As if Win care about all of this.

Looking at the clock 10 minutes before 6PM, he planned to go out, take a picture at the beach but he realized Win doesn't has a key to their room.. So, he need to wait the younger coming back first, before he could go out.

He let out a sigh for umpteenth time and laying his tired body on the bed. The tiredness from the flight takes a tolls on him and draws him into the deep sleep.

After a few hours, Bright wake up from a sleep. The room is pitch black, means it is already night. He suddenly remember about Win.

He instantly grabs his phone but only to find out no miss call from Win. Not even a single message. Suddenly worry engulfs him.

He tries to call Win's number but no one pick up until third trying there is a person greets him back but the person is not Win.

~

Bright runs to the said location after hung up on the call. He never knew that he can run this fast for a person who totally keep pissed him off. He can't help to feel worried about it. After all, Win still his husband and someone that Daddy Tay has trusted him into.

After he reaches the bar, he goes straight to the counter, his eyes looks around to find the younger but not even his shadow appears.

"Sir, are you Mr Bright? Mr Win husband?" Someone tap Bright on his arm.

"Yes. I am Bright. Are you.. ?" Bright tries to remember the name of the person talking to him on phone just now, but he can't remember.

"Yes. I am Dew. The one that greets you on the phone just now" The person speaks like he know what's going on Bright's mind.

"Hmm where is Win?" Bright asks impatiently. He need to know where is the younger and make sure the younger is safe.

"Don't worry sir Bright. I have put Mr Win in my personal room. He is safe. But he didn't wake up yet" Dew tries to explain to calm Bright.

"Okay.. can you bring me to him?" Bright asks, worry still obvious on his face.

"Vin, spare me time for awhile. I'm gonna show Mr Bright his husband at the back. I will compensate you later naa" Dew says softly at the person who is not far from them.

Bright can senses there is definitely something between Dew and that person he called as Vin judging by the latter answer. He shakes his head. 'Now is not the time to think about other things'