CH11: Friend

Win glances at the person beside him who already fall into deep sleep the moment they enter the plane. Now they are currently on a plane on their way back to Bangkok.

This morning they both woke up in peace, no fighting or whatsoever. But Bright ended up having a cold. Win really hope Bright didn't remember of  what happen last night. But guess from his behaviour this morning, Win thinks Bright might not remember about it.

Suddenly Bright's head fall onto his shoulder. Win frozes for a second. He wonders how the hell Bright's head could invade his area since there is a gap between their seat. Not that big but still...

When his sense come back, he tries to put back Bright's head on the head rest. But not long after that Bright's head fall onto the other side which is Win thinks it might uncomfortable for Bright.

He pulls Bright's head towards him again. He did this because he knows  Bright is little bit sick. Yes because of that. Not for the other reason. When he wants to place Bright's head on his shoulder, suddenly Bright awakes.

Out of shock, Win swiftly pushed Bright's head from him harshly, clears his throat and acts like nothing happen. He didn't mean to be harsh but he was shocked by that. Bright blinks his eyes several times and look sleepily at him.

"Did we arrived yet?" Bright rubs his eyes.

"Nope yet. Maybe around 30 minutes more" Win replies as he lean his head on headrest.

"Oh.. okay" Bright continues to sleep.

Win heaves out a sigh. He just hope this time Bright's head would not twirl around like before.

But why would he care though?

~

It has been a week they came back from vacation. They are both busy with work. They only meet in office once awhile if both of them don't have meeting outside. But Win can say that he and Bright didn't fight much than before.

Win on his way to his office after come back from meeting when suddenly his phone is vibrating inside the pocket.

He takes his phone out and sees Bright's name on the screen. He paused for awhile before he answers the call.

"Win.. where are you?"

"I'm on my way to office, just come back from meeting outside. Why?"

Wow.. that's so smooth. He surprise how smooth his conversation with Bright.

"Do you eat yet?"

"Hmm.. not yet" Win says as he opens the door to his office.

He takes a sit and unbutton the top three button on his baby blue shirt while he loosen his navy blue necktie.

"I have food here. Come, join me"

Win don't know when it starts but Bright seems comfortable with him after they come back from vacation.

"It's okay. You can eat it. I will find my way" Win hang up the phone even before Bright could answer back. He leans his head on the chair and close his eyes.

His mind travel to the kiss that they share on that night. Bright never mentioned about that. Maybe Bright really didn't remember about it since he was so drunk that night.

But it is better this way because he don't know where to put his face if Bright remembered all the incident that night especially he was the one who initiated it.

Win open his eyes but he gets surprise when he see someone standing in front, staring right at him.

"What are you doing here?"