C18: First Date

After parked their car, Bright and Win walks side by side to the Podium Hall where the event take place. While walking, they make a light conversation.

"Bright, how did your friend knew about this performance? This show is high prestigue and the ticket also is not cheap" Win ask casually.

"Uhh.. He likes magic performance. Yes. He likes it. He gives this as a gift to us since he can't attend our.. marriage last time"

'What a smooth lie, Bright!'

"Oh..really? Then he must be your close friend. Introduce him to me next time so I can thank him properly. Or maybe we can meet here. He must be here since he likes magic show" Win says as he smiles.

'I'm doom!' Bright shouts inside.

Bright laughs comically making Win turns his head towards him.

"Unfortunately, he has meeting oversea last minute and could not attend this show. It's okay I will send your thanks to him" Bright then fasten his pace. He doesn't want the conversation continue as he doesn't want to lie to Win.

Then they arrived at the podium. There are alot of people who already occupied inside the hall. The shows will start in a few minutes so the light in the hall already turned off.

Bright unconciously take Win hand behind him and guide them to their seat. Since their seat on the first row, it is easy to find it.

When Bright realized he has been holding Win's hand the whole time he immediately pulled out.

Suddenly, Win lost the warm from the other hand but he doesn't say anything. They seat at their respective seat.

"Now, I really want to meet your friend. He is not only giving us the first row seats, but it also at the centre which is the best location to watch this performance"

Bright, "......"

"He can take this seat but still give this seat to his beloved friend! He must be really your good friend!"

Bright, "......"

He doesn't know why but he thinks Win know that he lies.

He is saved when suddenly the curtain of the stage starts to open and the show is begin.

Bright doesn't really like magic show before. The show like other show, it is bearable for him. But with Win beside him now, watching this together, it hits differently.

He glances at the person beside him. Win's face has not stop smiling and laughing the moment the show started. He glad that Win find this enjoyable. At first he afraid to invite him.

He afraid Win will get triggerred by his past at the mentioning of magic show because Kavin loves magic so much. This might remind Win to Kavin.

But he determined to help Win to get over this trauma. His plans is to make Win comfortable talking about his past with him so that he can let go everything. he knows this is difficult and not easy but it is not impossible.

As long as he still beside Win, he would help him as much as he can until Win no longer need him by his side. Actually he kind of expecting that Win would reject his invitation. That's why he shocked when Win agreed to it easily.

"Sir, over there! Are you couple?"

The loud voice throwing at them make Bright return to his senses. Is the magician point to us? He unconciously turn to Win, asking silently with his eyes. Win make a gesture 'I don't know too'.

When all eyes are on them, Bright asked, "Do you mean us?" He points his finger towards him and Win.

The magician laughs and said, "Yes sir. Can both of you come to the stage?"