CH5: Happy Day?

Tomorrow Win will be getting married with Bright. So, tonight he spends the night at his parents villa.

He still can't believe that in less 24h his status will be change. He will become someone husband and he will live with someone that he call as stranger.

Instead of going waste at the bar he asked his driver, Joss to take him here. Drink never be his things. Not that he can't drink but he can't hold a liquor very well. Last time he accidentally drink, he faint on the spot. But only a moment.

He even don't want to remember what happen when he wake up from fainting, still drunk, because that was the most embarassing things he ever had. So, after that he makes mental note that he never touch alcohol drink. At least not in public.

Suddenly his door is opened slightly. He tilted his head and there he sees Nani peeks behind the door. Maybe to check on him.

"Nani?" He calls his younger brother and signal him to enter the room.

"Uhh.. p'win. Are you sleeping? Did I wake you up?" Nani asks and closing the door genty before walks slowly approaching Win's bed.

From the voice Win knows Nani feels guilty. He smiles looking at Nani's thoughtful behaviour. Smart kid.

"Nah. I'm not sleeping yet. You want to sleep with me?" Win asks. Nani's eyes sparkles.

"Yes, phi!!" Nani hops on the bed and snuggle closer towards Win. Win throw his boolster away and hug Nani instead. Nani will be his boolster tonight.

"Phi.. can I ask you something?" Nani aks and after he sees Win nods his head he continues, "Daddy and papa tell me that I will get another brother tomorrow. Is that true?"

Win frooze by that question. He admits that this things happen so fast and he never talk about this with Nani. But nothing to be talk about though. Since this is not their real marriage.

"I guess so. You seems excited. Should I worried now my place would be replaced?" Win scooted closer to Nani and begin to pout.

"Phi! You always my number one! It will not change. But my future brother is so handsome! I can't wait to have him in our family. The more the merrier!" Nani beams with happiness.

Win gritted his teeth. Try to supress himself not to lash out. The anger still inside him. But it is wrong to lash out on Nani. Nani knows nothing.

"I know kiddo. Let's go to sleep. Phi need to wake up early tomorrow" Win fakes his laughs.

"Okay phi" Nani lean and plant a kiss on Win's cheeks and slip under the blanket while scoot close to Win. Win smiles and hug his younger brother tightly. Nani will be his cope mechanism for tonight. At least he will stop thinking much about this marriage things.

~

"Tay, did Bright know about Win? I mean about Win's past" Newwie asks his husband as he settles himself beside him on the bed.

Tay moves closer and wraps his hand over New's shoulder. He let out a sigh.

"I don't tell him about that. Should we tell him?" Tay asks back as he stares at his husband who looks sleepy.

"Should he knows about that since he will live with Win?" New's words come out more like a question.

"I don't know. Maybe I will tell him later. I hope Bright can gives happiness to Win. This is what Namtan wants and I believe Bright is good guy since he was young. I hope Win really forget the things that happen 17 years ago" Tay says in sorrow, feeling dejected.

New wraps his hand around Tay. "Not only him. I hope you also would be able to do so. Forgive yourself so that Win also can do the same" New pulled his husband head gently and put it on his chest.