C19: I have you

"Babe, do you have anything to say to me?" Since they arrived at home he noticed Dew seems keep something from him.

Dew casts a glance at him. After looks hesitant at first Dew finally says it, "Did you noticed about Mr Win? He seems a bit weird to you"

Kavin looks at his lover. He remembered the scene where they met Love's boss today. His feeling was indescribable at that moment.

"He might be tired. Don't think too much about it"

Dew moves his body closer to his lover and extend his hand over his waist.

"Maybe you are right. Let's cuddle tonight. I feel tired as well" Dew snuggles his face on Kavin's chest.

Kavin smiles at that. "Yes, let's sleep babe" He pulls up the blanket over them and pat Dew's head, lulling him to sleep.

.

Next day

In previous night, they were invited by Mr Bright n Mr Win to dine at their house. Love feels so excited as this is the first time she would go to her boss's house. Dew had told her the story about how he helped her boss that night. Love still feel amazed at how the small world is.

She always see her boss has cold temperament towards others but it slowly changed after Mr Win married with Mr Bright. People might be right. Love can change you.

"Papa, we will go out first" Love plants a kiss on his papa's face.

"Kavin, Dew take care of Love. Don't stay out too late" Mew says with a smile.

"Don't worry Papa Mew, we will take care this spoil princess and we won't come late" Kavin assures his papa while Love gives him her cheeky smile.

Then Kavin drives them to the destination.

.

At BrightWin Apartment

Bright and Win already ordered the food for tonight. So, they just served the food on the table and waiting for the guest to come.

"Win.. are you really okay?" Bright still worry about Win. Although this is Win's idea to invite them but Bright afraid Win might get sad again when he heard Kavin's name.

"Hey.. don't worry okay. I'm great and fine. I just want to treat them. You don't need to worry" Win assures Bright with a smile.

"If you say so then okay. But if you suddenly feeling uncomfortable or weird please do tell me" Bright reminds Win again.

"Okay, Mr Vachirawit!" Win gives a big smile.

Bright smiles when Win says his first name instead of his nickname. Then their doorbell is ringing.

"They must have arrived. Let me open the door" Bright immediately jogs his way to the door and open it.

"Please come inside" Bright invites the guest and close the door.

"Guys, please have a seat. Make yourself at home" Win invites them to sit after seeing Bright come with the guest in the dining room.

"Did Mr Win cooked all of this?" Love says as she takes a seat. Her eyes sparkles at the sight of food.

Win laughs and said: "Love, kitchen is not my place. Bright is better than me.." Win casts a glance at Bright. Bright seems happy when Win praises him in front of their staff and others. Win continues, "But sorry for tonight, we ordered this food from outside" All of them laugh at that.

"Hope this food suits your pallete" Bright added.

"Mr Bright, Mr Win.. this is more than enough. We are not picky. We can eat anything" Dew says politely.