FINAL: Best Part

"Win"
"Bright"

Both of them speak at the same time while looking at each other.

"You go first" Bright says after both of them go silent for a moment.

"Hmm.. I have think about it.. you know about last night" Win starts to talk.

Of course Bright know. Last night, did gave them awkward air today. He actually bewildered when Win said that he was a top. Because he did think that Win always submissive one. Not that he would against it but it was too sudden and he was so shocked last night to say anything.

And the last thing he want is to hurt Win's feeling. So that's why he thought he should gibe both of them a space for awhile. He also thinking about this for the whole day. Looks like Win did the same. He would hear of what Win think first and then he would tell what's on his mind.

"Actually, I am inexperience in relationship because I never had one. I never had any romantic feeling towards anyone as the incident happen too me hold me up that much back then. I'm afraid to fall in love as I feel they are going to leave me later" Win pauses and take a deep breath.

Bright calmly listen to it without interrupting.

"Bright.." Win takes his husband's hand and plays with it.

Bright suddenly can feel sullen looks on Win's face. He can't bear to see it and says "Win-"

"No. Please let me finish my words first" Win pleads while staring at Bright's eyes.

Bright nods his head and Win continues his words,

"You are the first person who makes me feel alive and feeling things again after what happen to me. You are the great person that I ever met. You are attentive, considerate, protective, caring, patience and always be there for me since day 1" Win moves his body closer to Bright and says,

"Bright.. I don't want to lose you.. so, I have think.. I won't be mind if.. I am the one.. hmm who receive it" Win looks down. He feels a bit shy to say loud out and to discuss about this with Bright but he need to tell this straight up to Bright's face that he didn't mind it. He don't want this matter effect his relationship with Bright. Bright had done enough for him. He should considerate too, right.

Bright's heart pain at Win's word. This means that Win literally afraid of losing him and he is willing to be submissive juat for him. That is not his attention. For him, there is always a way out. This relationship involve two party. So, it can be discussed. Even though he never imagine that one day, he is the one who would be submissived, things happened right.

"Win.. look at me here" Bright lift Win's face with his finger and he stares affectionately at his husband.

Who can expect that this cute and delicate face with soft heart in front of him is dominant type. Those features alone cannot be a measurement of who is who in the relationship. That is just a position after all. He learned his lesson.

"I also think about it. I'm sorry if my reaction last night make things hard for you and make you think that I will leave you because of that. I can never get out from your life, Win.. you know that. I am too smitten by your charm" Bright pinches Win's nose adorably to tease him making Win smiles. The smiles that Brighr always adore.

"About that.. actually I also don't mind it. I just so shock last night because my mind has been projector before that you are submissive. But still I don't want you to do it because you are afraid of losing me because I ain't going to do that. If we think about it, we can switch whenever we feel like to switch. I think I'm okay with that. At least we can try it" Bright give his piece of mind.