CH26: The past

Today they come office together in one car. Win says it is convenient if they brought two different car since their working circle is not same sometimes. But Bright insists to come together and he says he can takes company car if he has different appointment.

And here Bright insists on sending him to his office. Win notices all of their staff is smiling at them when they enter company together. Maybe it is unusual sight because mostly they arrived separately and not to forget the event last night, maybe still fresh in their mind.

"Bright, now I am in front of my office. Now, you can go to your office" Win lower his voice since they are in front of his door office. His assistant keep smiling on her table at him.

"Let me enter your office first then I will go to my office quickly" Bright pleads.

Win gives in. He enters his office follows by Bright. Just right Bright closes the door, he pulls Win's body closer to him by his waist making Win flabbergasted by the sudden action. Bright leans in and give him a quick kiss on Win's lips, rubs Win's hair softly and then releases his hold.

"I go first. See you at lunch" Bright winks and left Win there, still astonishes on what happen but smiles placidly as he traces his lips. Bright is really good in flirting and make his heart in chaos.

Bright walks to his office with a radiant smile. Today he feel so energetic and vibrancy. Along his ways, he greets the staff cheerfully.

"Morning, P'bright..you look so radiant today. Totally different from last week" Khao greets his cousin's husband.

"Oh.. really. This must be effect of Metawin" Bright whispered to Khaotungg. Khaotungg laughs when he heard that. Actually Khaotungg knew about the surprise party that Win planned. So, when last week he saw P'Bright was so miserable, he feel pity towards him. That's why he avoid being bump with P'Bright. He afraid he would spilled the secret.

Now, he knew both of them have come to love each other. Even though they were married out of love at first, now they really whiped at each other especially P'Bright. Same goes to P'Win. Even though P'Win is not expressive as P'Bright about his feeling in public but Khao know, his phi truly care and concern alot about P'Bright.

He wants to have love like them. Speaking of this, it remind him of incident happen last night. P'Podd confessed to him that he like him last night. P'Podd gives him time to think about it. He wants to answer it directly but he is too speechless last night to say anything. He don't need to think though. He fell in love with Plapodd for a long time already.

Bright then excuses himself to his office and leaving Khaotung who still thinking about his crush.

At the office, Bright doing his work as usual. A few hour before lunch, Daddy Tay send text message to him asking him lunch with him today. Before Bright could ask if he can tag Win along, Daddy Tay send another text message that the lunch only between them and must be kept from Win. This give unsettle feeling to Bright as he didn't want to keep any secret from Win. He didn't want to create misunderstanding between them.

He looks at the watch on his hand. He takes his phone, opens Win's chat message. He text Win, he has something to do in afternoon and can't lunch with him and asking him to have lunch first. Luckily Win replies it instantly and okay with it. If Win is a girl, the girl probably come to him bombarded him with a question and being sulky for not having lunch together.

He lets out a sighs. Still thinking what the important thing Daddy Tay wants to talk about in absence of Win. This must be related to Win or else Win can be there too. He hopes the things will not be a bad things. He had enough see Win suffered. He don't want to see that again.