CH9: Bright is not that bad

It seems already morning when Win opens his eyes. His body aching, same goes with his head. His hand reaches on something that lays on his forehead.

'What is this?' He murmur as he take out the coolfever from his forehead.

"Uhh?" He looks at the coolfever, feeling confused. Then his eyes travel around until stop at the area beside him.

"Shia!" He scream out of his lung and unconciously kicks the person beside him who is none other than Bright.

"What the heck?!" Bright shouts as he fall on the floor, rubbing his butt.

"What.. what are you doing here, on my bed?" Win asks, angry written all over his face.

Bright then switches his attention to the person in front of him. Seems Win has come back to his usual self.

He stands up as he still rubs the place that pain him. "Maybe I was playing.." Bright answer sarcasticly, "Of course I was sleeping. What else people would do on the bed?" Bright suddenly feels work up as well.

"Don't play dumb with me. What I mean is why we slept together?" Win asks still not satisfy with the answer.

"Of course we slept together. We only have one bed. If you don't like it, you can sleep on the couch tonight. If not, please bear sleeping with me together on the bed" Bright had enough. He don't want to argue with Win neither give in to him seems Win looks fine now.

Win wants to argue back but, his hand grabs his head as suddenly he feels pain. Bright who looks at that become concern instantly. He approaches the younger.

"Are you okay?" He touches the younger's shoulder.

Win swats away Bright's hand and he stand up slowly, walks straight to the refrigerator.

Before he could drink the water, Bright grabs the bottle from his hand, fast. Win's eyes widen at the gesture.

"Stop drink cold drink when your stomach is still empty. I will make you a simple breakfast. Wait a moment" Now his voice more gentle than before.

How much he feels annoyed at Win's ridiculous behaviour, he still concern about the younger. Win just get better from fever. He also don't want the younger sick again. Bright keeps the drink back.

This time Win didn't protest. But Bright know the younger still feel mad at him.

Since there is only eggs and bread, Bright makes scramble egg for the breakfast. It is the easiest and fastest. He serves for both of them.

Win starts to eat in silent. Bright munching the food, but his eyes linger on Win. He don't know why, but his innerside want to make sure Win is alright. After a few moments, Bright break the silence.

"Do you remember what happen?" Bright know Win didn't remember but he just want to test the younger reaction.

"What do you mean?" Win asks back. He stops eating.

"I guess you don't remember that you were passed out at the bar because you drink, and I fetched you and bring you home. You even cuddles and clingy with me the whole night" Bright exagerates a bit the story to tease the younger. Bright smirk secretly when he noticed the changes in Win's face. Win's cheeks are redden.

"I'm drunk? And clingy at you?!" Win asks shocked.

Bright nods his head. "Also, yesterday you have fever for the whole day and I'm as a nation husband has been taking care of you tenderly" Bright says half-jokingly, want to ease the tension.

"No way! Don't try to fool me. I don't drink.." Win pauses, tries to remember again what actually happen.

He remembered that he argued with Bright over the room and he went to the nearest bar. Then some people flirted with him, then he remember the bartender gave him a drink but he didn't drink at first.