CH10: Truth or Dare?

"First waitt!" Bright suddenly exclaims loudly make others look at him in confusion.

"It is not interesting if we start the game without drink first" Bright grins and the two friend in front of him looking excited as well except the person beside him.

"I love your sexy brain Bright" First winks at Bright making Win amazed how comfortable his friend with Bright.

First pours out the drink for everyone.

"But Win.." Mix didn't finish his sentence yet Bright cuts him.

"For my Win, let cut him some slack. I will drink for him"

Win wants to stop Bright but he stuns when he looks Bright already emptied the alcohol from his glass.

He didn't expect that Bright would drink on his behalf. Win starts to think did Bright would go this far just for acting with him in front of his friends?

"Ahh..I should find my knight too" First whiny making everyone laughs while Win is still in his thought.

First and Mix start drink their drink followed by Bright which in his second glass.

"Oit First! The alcohol is quite strong. Where do you get this? Win would not survive if he drink this" Mix shakes his head as he feels the alcohol slowly start to burn inside his throat.

"I have my way dude!" First laughs before he continues again, "Don't worry Win, if you don't want to drink this, it is easy. Just up to the challenge you choose, either truth or dare. So, you don't need to drink this" First tries to assure his best friend.

Bright glances at Win for a second. Win looks like an angel when he stays obedient like that. His eyes shine under the moonlight. His lips part a little bit showing his cute bunny teeth. His face glow kiss by light. He then shakes his head after realized too much of analyzing.

Must be effect from the alcohol. Bright assures himself.

Little did he knows Win noticed how he glances at him just now. He thinks that alcohol might start to act up on Bright.

Today Win decides to follow the flow. He kind of tired and want to have fun. He will keep his pride for a moment and enjoy what he can. Most importantly, he wants to get distracted. He don't want to keep thinking about someone. Someone that.. he shakes his head.

First takes a lead. He rotates the bottle and they all waiting with nervousness at which direction the bottle would stop.

Once the head of the bottle stop at Mix, First smirk instantly.

"So, truth or dare?" First asks

"Truth" Mix replies back with confidence.

"Do you have boyfriend or girlfriend"

Mix seems reluctant to answer but end up answering it anyway, "Yes"

Both Win and First shock to hear that. This means that they didn't know about this.

"Yaahh.. I know it! My instinct never failed me! Who..? tell us!" First pestering Mix to answer.

"Follow the rule baby. One chance one question only" Mix grins while First pouts his mouth.

"Okay, my turn" Mix rotates the bottle and it lands on Bright.

"Oh.. it's me. Hmm.. I choose truth" Bright says as he smiles.

Everyone getting silent waiting Mix to give question to Bright. Mix tries hard to think what question to give to Bright.

"Where part of Win's body is the most attractive to you?"