CH29: Love has it's way

The light from the sun entering through the curtain waking up Bright from his deep sleep. With eyes close, Bright's hand unconciously touches to his next side but disappointed to found out the space next to him is already empty. He lazily open his eyes and looking at the clock. It is still early in the morning.

Then Win comes out from the shower only with towel wraps around his hip, water drips on his body which make Win looks sexier than he already is. Bright's mind instantly fully awake at that sight. Win walks to the wardrobe while humming a song and tries to find something there, maybe a clothes to wear.

While Bright on the other side is admiring Win's beautiful back, and suddenly he feels the urge to kiss those beautiful back. He swiftly stand up and walks slowly towards where Win is standing.

Once he is right behind Win's back, he circling his hand on Win's waist, hugging him from behind, his chin rest on Win's beautiful shoulder blade.

Win at first shocks at the sudden action because he is not realize Bright already wake up. But he instantly calm when he smell Bright's body scent. His favourite scent. But he suddenly become alarmed when he feels those hand move upwards to his chest, around his boobs exactly.

"What are you doing?" Win asks as he takes Bright's hand and hold it.

Bright giggles while smelling Win's scent and says, "I envious with your chest. You have thick meat on your chest unlike mine. But it feels so soft when I touch it. I like the feeling"

Win releases the hug and turns his back facing Bright. "What feeling? Touch my chest?" Win asks innocently. He is curious now.

Bright nods his head cutely.

"Don't you feel weird?" Win asks.

"Why I should feel weird? If a husband touch his lovely husband's chest means that he is weird, I guess I can live with it. You can touch mine though"

Win's mind suddenly go wild. His gazes switch to Bright's body. The thought about touching of Bright's abs and body make him excited out of sudden. He always hug that sturdy body which laying under the clothes but he never touch it bare. Bright always wear a clothes when they were sleeping together.

Bright suddenly pulls out his clothes and takes Win's hand but before he moves Win's hand at his own body, Win pulls out.

"What are you doing?" Win asks in a slight panic. Small red tints appears on his cheeks.

Bright smiles and he takes Win's hand again but this time Win just let Bright do whatever he wants.

"Here" Bright put Win's hand on his abs then he moves Win's hand upwwards to his chest muscle. His chest muscle is not soft as Win. After some time he releases his hand let Win touches him by himself.

Win adrenaline increase instantly. He moves his finger across Bright's chest and abdominal abs. Bright is right. Now he understand why Bright said he loves the feeling touching of his chest. Bright's meat is different from his. Hard and sturdy. But for Win it is cool.

"How does it feel?"

A question from Bright pulls Win come back to his sense. His cheek feels warm. He retreats his hand and smile saying,

"You have sturdy muscle and I find it double attractive" Win tries to tease Bright because he doesn't want Bright notices his expression or Bright would tease him even more.

"You like hard muscle?"

"Even though I am satisfied with myself but sometime I feel jealous of people who have hard muscle because I can't afford to have it" Win says as he turns his body to pick the clothes from the wardrobe. After find one, he continues again,