CH6: Make him like me

Bright walks to the car with steady step. He tries to open the car but it is not working. He takes a peek inside the car through the window to look for Win. Through the dim light from outside, he can see Win closes his eyes while folding his arm, head tilted downside,

'Is he sleeping?'

Bright knocks the car's window lightly. He hesitates at first but if he didn't do it, both of them will not reach home tonight since the car key is inside and Win locked the door.

Win open his eyes in dazes.

'He really sleepy' Bright thought.

Bright knocks once again, only then Win seems realized he is standing outside. Win unlocks the door.

Bright enters the driver seat while Win on the back seat.

"Khun, you can continue to sleep. I will drive us home" Bright tell Win softly.

"Don't need to tell me because I'm gonna do that anyway" Win replies as he closes his eyes again.

Bright let out a sigh, too tired to argue with Win rudeness and Daddy Tay words still refresh in his mind. He would just gives in to Win tonight.

~

Bright settles on the sofa after they arrived at Win's apartment. Why Win's apartment? It is because it was included in the agreement that they will stay at Win's apartment. He didn't has any objection with that. Anywhere is fine with him.

This is not first time he comes here. In this few past days, he has been busy moving his belongings to this apartment. He got his own room which is just beside Win's room.

That was a part of the deal. They will live together but in separated room. Win sure had many rules on this agreement but Bright really don't care too much about it.

Win has disappeared to his own room without any words. What to expect. The kid even don't want to make friend with him. Now, Bright in the living room by himself.

Bright still thinking about what Daddy Tay told him before. As much as Win didn't like this marriage arrangement, so was him. But he ready to be friend with Win and make this work. At least for his mom.

But this is really hard because Win already put him as his enemy.

Bright then walks to his room, mind full with thinking. He takes a shower and settles on the bed.

'Let see.. I will make you like me, Win' Bright says as he smiles and close his eyes.

~

Win tries to get some sleep after took a shower. His headaches is coming back. He actually ignored Bright the whole day today.

Now, he can't sleep. He always has problem with sleeping but the headaches adding to it.

Dad wants to give him house for him and Bright as for the wedding gift but he refused. He don't want anything from Dad at the moment.

He feel comfortable living at his apartment. He don't want to move out from here and that's the reason why he put it in their agreement.

~

When Bright said he will make Win likes him, he meant it. Not to the extend make the younger fall in love with him, just he wants they get along at least be friend. Because he himself don't see Win more than that.

Next day, Bright prepares breakfast for them. They got their day off for 1 day and will go to work for the next day. Blamed on work for this, they need to postponed their honeymoon trip to the next week.