CH14: Kavin - Day

(AN: tw// this chapter contain slight child molestation - only at the early chapter)

Win stared at the rough man in front of him. His tears won't stop, he knees was hurt, his heart was clenched, his whole body was shook. He prayed inside someone would come to save both of them from this crazy man.

The man grabbed his face and lean closed to him and said: "Stop crying! Even though you look more beautiful when cried but I don't want to make noise!"

Win cried turned to soft sobs.

"Good! Now time to use your beautiful mouth on me" The man laughed eerily. But before he could pull his underwear off, someone's voice came greeted them.

"Tsk..tsk..tskk.. what are you doing?" The voices stopped the man from pulling his underwear.

Kavin looked at the new voices. The man who just appeared has small physical appearance than this man here. But his eyes was sharp as if it was intended to kill the opponent at the spot. It kind of reminded him at someone. He wore a cap and mask, so Kavin can't look properly at the face.

The man wore his pant properly and walked to the man who just appeared.

"What do you want?" The man asked, annoyed by the intruder.

"Boss signed you on another stake out for tonight. I will take it from here" The brunette man's voice calm but his  expression could send you a shiver to your spin.

The man kicked the grill before he walked out from there.

"Tsk.. pathetic"

The brunette moved his gaze at Kavin. He paused a second before turned to Win. He then sat on the chair outside the cell.

Win leg gone weak as soon as the man left the basement. He crawled to his brother.

"Win.. are you okay?" Kavin asked his brother.

"I'm okay. Let me untie the rope first" Win untied the rope with shaky hand and both of them hug again.

"Vin.. what will happen to us? Will we die? I.. " Win can't form a word.

Kavin patted his twin back and said: "I won't let you die Win. I won't let us die. Trust Dad. He will come to save us. Everything will be fine" He assured his brother.

"Did you get hurt? Let me see your face" Kavin released the hug and checked Win's face and his body. Win's knee seems scratch a bit but it was not worse.

"Vin.. Your mouth was bleeding. Does it hurt?" Instead of answering he asked his brother back.

"Not gonna lie Win, it hurts as hell" Kavin chuckles making Win laughs as well.

However their laugh disappeared when the brunette guy turned to them, they hold a breath for a moment and let out a sigh of relief after the guy turned away in silent.

Kavin observed the guy who's back facing them. He didn't know why but he feel this kind of familiarity feeling with this man. Who could that be?

~

Tay couldn't sleep that night. He paced around on the living room while Namtam fell asleep on the couch. Then his phone was ringing, he immediately answered it.

["Tay, that kidnapper is not simple. They did bussiness in kid trafficking. From my informant, your son would be sold out after the transaction between you and them"]