CH17: Heart that is not mine

A week has passed after the broke down incident. Their relationship become better and Bright really happy because of it. Win started to open up to him even more.

Bright looks over the crowd after he enters the bar to find someone's figure. Then he noticed someone waving at him from afar. He strides calmly towards that person.

"Hey, just alone? Where is your husband?"

Bright give the person in front of him a look before he takes a sit beside him.

"He don't drink. I don't want he feels uncomfortable" Bright explains and he get a smile in return from the other.

"Speaking of this, after you entered the company and get married with our CEO, we never hang out together"

"I have my priority" Bright laughs when he sees Podd reaction. He and Plapodd are old acquintance from the same school. He quite shocked when he found out that Podd also worked at the company that he was joining.

"I'm not mean to offend you, but I don't know you have a thing for a guy?" Plapodd pours the drink to Bright glass.

"What is the different anyway? Love doesn't come with gender. If you love someone, why do you need to limit yourself with gender things. Love is love. Just love freely" Bright takes a sip from the glass.

Plapodd paused at the statement before he said with a smile: "You are right. By the way how did you know our CEO?"

Bright squints his eyes.

"Actually I still can't believe you are marrying our CEO. You and CEO are opposite to each other. Win is quite strict and fierce with people while you.."

"I'm what?" Bright said playfully as he lifted his head to look at his friend.

Plapodd laughs and continue, "..but you are soft, kind and friendly towards others"

"Are you flattering me so that I can treat you tonight?" Bright takes another sips.

"You caught me there" Plapodd gives a big laughs.

"Win is not that bad. You just know him less than me, that's what make you think like that" Bright paused for a moment, Plapodd gives him full attention.

"Maybe because we are opposite with each other make us a perfect match" Bright said without looking at Plapodd, the corner of his mouth curls slighly.

Plapodd nudges on Bright's side and said: "You are so whiped at your husband. Aishh.. I should find one too"

Bright turns to him in shock and said: "You still don't have one? From the moment I sit down here, I can see many eyes on you"

Plapodd sighs. "You mean those girls? They only want what inside my pants"

Bright choked his drink after listen to that.

"Hey.. hahah why you look so shock?" He handed Bright a plain water.

"Don't play with the girl's heart, Podd. You will get into trouble later" Bright tries to advice him.

"Hey.. I'm not really that bastard. We have mutual agreement. No feeling attached. But the truth is I never slept with all those girls" Plapodd silent for a second. A flash of someone with smiley face across his mind make the corner of his mouth curls slightly.

They talked for awhile and after passed 11PM, they bid each other goodbye not before Bright sent his friend off first. He doesn't drunk as much as he friend who is totally knocks out.

The reason he supressed himself from drinking too much tonight is because he don't want to go home in drunk and might cause trouble for Win. Who knows what he might do if he heavily drunk. (AN: what's on your mind Bright? 👀)