CH23: I miss you

Win can't sleep. His nose feels stuffy. Great! Now, he starts to get flu as well. What a good combination he had. He don't know maybe because he is sick his heart feels little bit melancholy and lonely. Suddenly, his room seems so spacing. He feels everything is not right.

Once he closes his eyes, there is a flash of Bright who smiles at him, Bright nagging at him, Bright pouts at him, Bright plays jokes on him. He must be really sick right now because his mind full with Bright.

Why his heart longing for Bright?

Why his heart miss a care from Bright?

Why his heart miss to see those bright smile?

Or maybe because he has took too much medicine for his fever? Some people says that, when you under medicine or sick you tend to have unstable mind.

Is this because of this?

But what if it is not because of that?

What if...

He clenches the shirt fabric around his chest tightly.

Tries to ignore tingling feeling inside.

He miss him. He really do.

This is why now, he is in Bright's room, sleeping on his bed. Now, he feels more comfortable and warm. This room smell Bright and for some reason, the scent make him feel more calm inside.

Bright probably won't coming home for a few days. He sighs for the umpteenth time. He didn't know that the absence of Bright did so much to him. He can't point out the discomfortable feeling he had right now when Bright was away from him.

He fell asleep while his mind thinking about Bright. He don't know how long he has been sleep but when he opens his eyes, he sees there is someone beside him, staring at him with a tender look and wearing a soft smile.

It is Bright. The person he has been missing all day.

'Am I dreaming?'

Then, he sees Bright's hand rubs his head gently. Bright seems uttering something to him but the image in front of him getting blurr suddenly and he can't listen clearly on what the other saying.

'This must be a dream'

Win snuggles closer to Bright when Bright's hand touches his head. His eyes blurry but he knows this smell. He knows this figure very well. It is really Bright. Even in dream, Bright comes to meet him. Coming to take care of him.

Thinking about this, make him feels tear up. After his brother and mother leave him, he never feel something like this. The resentment towards his father make him distant toward his own family.

He has been longing for affectionate and love for long time. All this time, he tried hard to show his cold and stubborn side. Just because he don't want anyone sympathy towards him. Just because he don't want to experience how to be left out again.

He places his head on Bright chest. He tighten his hug around Bright. What if one day, Bright also left him? What would he do? What happen to him now? Did the wall that he build for a long time has been broken?

The drop of tear rolling on his cheeks. He doen't want to think anything. For now he just wants to treasure Bright's company even in his dream.

Bright suddenly lift his head and asks, "Hey Win, are you okay? why are you crying?"

That warm hand wipe the tears on his cheek. He hates it when he being crybaby, especially in front of Bright. And he hates how even in dream Bright didn't fail to show his concern towards him. Now he becomes dependable on Bright too much make him feels that he don't want to let go the person in front of him.