CH22: What's wrong with me?

The next morning, when Win wakes up it is already 9AM. He awakes because he feels hungry. He ate less yesterday and today his stomach feel empty. He need to eat but he really does not has appetite to eat.

He takes his phone and gets out from the bed weakly. He really wants to crawl right now as his body feels weak. He already took a medicine, why his fever seems become worst.

After heating instant porridge, he takes the bowl to the couch. Before he eats he looks at his phone and he found there is a text message from Bright.

From : Vachi
Morning! Hope you will feel better today. Dont skip breakfast and don't forget to take a medicine 💊

Win suddenly remembered about the incident last night. What's wrong with him last night? He acted like a child who sulking over something with Bright last night and suddenly he feels embarassing for himself for acting like that.

Win then replies back.

To Vachi :
I am eating now. I will take medicine after this.

Now he feels like he kind of updating everything to Bright like a real couple do. His heart feels wavy. He doesn't know what to feel or what to think. Even his action last night gave himself a puzzle too. He shakes his head and while leaning on the couch, he starts to eat the porridge.

He feels so frustrating because his body seems weak now even to eat. It is good if there is someone's here to feed him and his mind instantly think of Bright.

Why everything remind him to Bright? Did he feels so attached to Bright's affection making him desire for Bright's attention more. He grips the bowl and bits his lips, feeling dejected out of sudden. The porridge has been eaten half only. He puts it aside and lays his stomach on the couch.

Why I am so weak?

He fall asleep again and forgot to take a medicine.

Later, he is woken up by the sounds of doorbell. Who is it?

He feel a flash of excitement for a second when think of Bright but when he looks at the clock showing it only afternoon, his face become sullen. What's wrong with him?

He stands up with a difficulty and use the arm rest as his support. His head is aching and he feels slightly dizzy. His body feel strange and uncomfortable.

After a bit struggle, finally he open the door and is greeted with the sight of Khaotung with something on his hand.

"P'Win! Omg are you okay? You are so pale. Let me help you" Khaotung support him and helps him walks to the couch.

"Phi, your body is burning! Do you want me to call your parents?" Khao asks worriedly.

"No.. please don't tell them" Win says, pleading weakly. He already told his dad that he is fine when his dad contact him. He told him that he wants some rest and will be work from home.

Of course all of these are lies. He  barely can move his limbs. His brain can't even work properly.

Khaotung sighs and then nods his head.

"What are you doing here? How do you know I am sick?" Win asks as he hold his aching head.

"P'Bright asks me to check on you. He is so worried about you. Last night he calls me to ask about you. This morning he calls me again to check on you and bring you a food. P'Bright really loves you, Phi. I really feel envy and happy for you at the same time"

Win can't help but smile bitterly at that. Bright has done everything to him, but the things that puzzle Win is why he is doing so and why he really concern too much about him. But when he asks Bright, Bright didn't have an answer for it.